Suzuki SLDA

NDH02

Jan 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "NDH02, message: 84317825, membre: 11401645"]
1880 est le même que 1780?
[/CITATION]
Non, ce n'est pas le cas, effectivement.
Have you trIed here ? > https://oss.bosch-cm.com/suzuki.html

Bosch supplies our customer Suzuki with OSS in the following devices:

It is not compiled one. We cannot flash this directly

satisoc

May 17, 2018
Hi to all, i want to say a big thanks to the W530 user that he help me a lot with my problem with the card and the maps :)
thanks again pal :)
Hi. I also downloaded the maps and bought the card with the indicated CID and it has not worked for me. Could you tell us how you have solved the problem? Thanks a lot. A greeting.

satisoc

May 17, 2018
Due to many requests I decided to give it another chance, and will host my map data on GoFile for once more.

Currently packing zipped archive, will edit this post when everything is ready.

To get CID and zip pass just pm me :)

Here is link!
Hi. Like Darkman he followed in Dzim's footsteps:

Hi all,
this is a great forum and I managed to successfully upgrade SLDA firmware in my Suzuki Swift yesterday. I want to update maps as well, but I want to double check my understanding of the process is correct before I proceed. Suggested steps are:
1. download latest Suzku EU 2020 NAVI here https://mega.nz/file/AYISTSha#eZSZkA_OpJImCGGhMagE1eZqnfd_lrON5gfJYwv1fQs
2. extract needed CID number from the file CID.txt from this download
3. order SD card (at least 16GB) which allows customized CID and provide dealer with the extracted CID (see point 2.) - e.g. here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001308518330.html
4. format received SD card FAT32
5. copy all files from downloaded zip
6. insert the card to the head unit and enjoy updated maps
Can some of more experienced users verify if the steps described above are correct or I missed some important parts?
Thanks!

But it's not working. Could you tell me what the problem is. Thanks a lot. A greeting.

Jan 26, 2015
Did you change CID of your SD card to provided in the CID.txt file?

And in the root of card need to place prod_info.txt file and CRYPTNAV folder with all content.

I installed the latest Firmware and have the CID changed SD Card including the NAVigation files on it while installed.

The installation went successfully but i cannot see the Navigation Settings/Button on the screen? There is no navigation installed?
Any suggestion??

ftj2006

May 10, 2008
Johannesburg
I have a question:

I currently have on my Suzuki Vitara firmware version: 1850.2_170730. Whats the latest Firmware version and how can i download these firmware files from official site?

Second question is regarding the Mega Link (Navigation file) What Navigation software is that?

Thanks a lot
For you the latest version is 1880, the link was provided on the previous page:

Installation is pretty straightforward, basically just copying the zip to the flash drive and plugging it in, video for reference:

Reactions: THEHUNBOAR

ftj2006

May 10, 2008
Johannesburg
I already udated the firmware and it went succesfully.

But i cant see any navigation
Navigation is completely separate from upgrading the firmware, for maps you would follow these steps:

parasito

Jul 3, 2008
Hi all.

I have a new Suzuki Swift in Spain, Europe that comes with 1870_181026 firmwareversion.

I am wondering if this is the last version for my unit and if it is not, where can I download latest version.

Thanks in advance.

ftj2006

May 10, 2008
Johannesburg
In my opinion, it will not work with a card whose CID number cannot be changed.
Indeed - there was a 'loophole' of sorts where CIDs could be changed using a utility on older Samsung Evo devices, this no longer works on newer ones.

Looking at the previous posts, people have been buying SD cards online through the likes of Alibaba that are supposed to come with a pre-provided CID configured for you, perhaps in some of these cases the CID isn't loaded correctly by the supplier.

fxjacem

Jun 20, 2020
I think your opinion is conceivable. Although honestly I’m really not involved in these stories lately.
(Sure is the money for which you can buy a "CID editable micro SD card" ;))

Indeed - there was a 'loophole' of sorts where CIDs could be changed using a utility on older Samsung Evo devices, this no longer works on newer ones.

Looking at the previous posts, people have been buying SD cards online through the likes of Alibaba that are supposed to come with a pre-provided CID configured for you, perhaps in some of these cases the CID isn't loaded correctly by the supplier.