Can you tell me if this is the last version of the HERE Navi software? Thanks!Hi. Like Darkman he followed in Dzim's footsteps:
this is a great forum and I managed to successfully upgrade SLDA firmware in my Suzuki Swift yesterday. I want to update maps as well, but I want to double check my understanding of the process is correct before I proceed. Suggested steps are:
1. download latest Suzku EU 2020 NAVI here https://mega.nz/file/AYISTSha#eZSZkA_OpJImCGGhMagE1eZqnfd_lrON5gfJYwv1fQs
2. extract needed CID number from the file CID.txt from this download
3. order SD card (at least 16GB) which allows customized CID and provide dealer with the extracted CID (see point 2.) - e.g. here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001308518330.html
4. format received SD card FAT32
5. copy all files from downloaded zip
6. insert the card to the head unit and enjoy updated maps
Can some of more experienced users verify if the steps described above are correct or I missed some important parts?
But it's not working. Could you tell me what the problem is. Thanks a lot. A greeting.