Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

W530

Jan 28, 2018
2021 maps isnt released yet, people who claim to have it are 100% fake.
New map update usually comes late June/early July.
If those cards even show 2021 on your system, they simply changed worm date and c date.

Reactions: meloe and Danuts35

monstrmprz

Nov 16, 2013
Hi, for you info I got a re-writable SD card from here: https://www.smartsdcard.com/cid-micro-sd-cards/44-micro-sd-card-32gb-samsung-evo-editable-cid.html. They are located in Lithuania and with the card they included all info needed to re-change the CID youself, even the Linux ISO that is needed!!! Highly recommended!View attachment 5307055

I bought my editable cid sd card from this Lithuanian seller too, but on ebay. It was ~ $33 with shipping to Hungary.

Fun fact: They ask me, to send my cid, and they will change it before shipping for free, so i send them the cid. When i received it, in the package was a sd card size sticker, with the Suzuki and HERE logo with the numbers, same as the original (and the aftermarket) version, so he knows the cid will be the suzuki 2020 slda version🤣🤣

PS: In the hungarian s-cross forum, some TRUSTED seller started selling the 2021 version map card. So it's not fake, maybe someone upload the files soon.
16.000 HUF ~ 55 USD
FB_IMG_1621056359243.jpg

Feb 28, 2015
Huawei P20 Pro
I bought my editable cid sd card from this Lithuanian seller too, but on ebay. It was ~ $33 with shipping to Hungary.

Fun fact: They ask me, to send my cid, and they will change it before shipping for free, so i send them the cid. When i received it, in the package was a sd card size sticker, with the Suzuki and HERE logo with the numbers, same as the original (and the aftermarket) version, so he knows the cid will be the suzuki 2020 slda version🤣🤣

PS: In the hungarian s-cross forum, some TRUSTED seller started selling the 2021 version map card. So it's not fake, maybe someone upload the files soon.
16.000 HUF ~ 55 USD
View attachment 5309641
LOL. i think then i am still waiting to start shopping...
Til publication of 2021 release... :LOL:

Anyway how much was the delivery time?

Lasi64

May 3, 2020
A 2021-es térképek még nem jelentek meg, azok az emberek, akik azt állítják, hogy rendelkeznek, 100% -ban hamisak.
Az új térképfrissítés általában június végén / július elején érkezik.
Ha ezek a kártyák még 2021-et is mutatnak a rendszerén, akkor egyszerűen megváltoztatták a féreg és a c dátumot.
Helló. A facebookon van új térkép. Leslie navi, így árulja

monstrmprz

Nov 16, 2013
LOL. i think then i am still waiting to start shopping...
Til publication of 2021 release... :LOL:

Anyway how much was the delivery time?
~1 week.

Anyway since i got the card i have used it once. But it reassures me that if my phone is broken, i could use it. For example, abroad, outside the EU, where i can't use cellular data...(Serbia, Macedonia, on the way to Greece) Until then i use Waze.

bingoservis

May 21, 2021
Yes i can confirm that you can have music on yours SDcard with maps. As i am using 64GB samsung EVO card in my Vitara like that.
BTW i have CID changeable 64GB genuine samsung evo and evo+ cards for sale 45€ with shipping

Last edited:

vagelisfil

Jun 16, 2013
Athens
SLDA Maps
I noticed that there is a file called "SDX_META.DAT" which is located in 2 locations CRYPTNAV\PROGRAM and CRYPTNAV\DATA\DATA\MISC (both files are identical).
Somehow these SDX_META.DAT files verify the CID of each card.
I guess if somebody knows a way like reverse engineering, maybe there is way to create these SDX_META.DAT files based on the CID of each sd card.
So instead of changing the CID which requires specific sd cards and hardware we can just change this file according to the specific CID of existing sd cards.

Gello94

Dec 30, 2010
Hi everyone, sorry I go OT from the map and sd cards here. I have problem on my Suzuki Swift with Android 11, my phone is a Mi10T and until Android 10 i had no problems.
When i connect on the slda trough bluetooth the phone is seen, but i can't play music or media, i can only do phonecalls, and this drives me mad, because for like short trip i have no intentions on using AA, that works great. And with some apps the next and previous track button on wheel and on screen doesn't work using AA.

Does anyone else have same problem? I tried everything already, did a reset on the phone and still not working. I am wandering that the lastest slda version is not compatible with Android 11.

plejo

Jul 27, 2008
This doesnt say anything, need data from maps.
If you want, you can send to me and I'll check wether this is real or not (so far, I have my doubts as I havent seen 2021 map data at dealership).

Regards
comparison made with Winmerge

Attachments

• Separeted.rar
    113.1 KB · Views: 197

Top Liked Posts