Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

Danniorn

Sep 16, 2021
Hi Guys, im new here, I have a problem with my aftermarket headunit connecting to the reversing camera
The headunit I have is the "teyes cc2 plus" and I have it connected and bought an adapter for the camera wich I will send a picture of, I connected it and it doesn't work, I had no instructions with this so I might have done it incorrectly, does this adapter not work? Or have I just installed it incorrectly?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Screenshot_20210915-235409_AliExpress.jpg

m00n61

Hi Guys, im new here, I have a problem with my aftermarket headunit connecting to the reversing camera
The headunit I have is the "teyes cc2 plus" and I have it connected and bought an adapter for the camera wich I will send a picture of, I connected it and it doesn't work, I had no instructions with this so I might have done it incorrectly, does this adapter not work? Or have I just installed it incorrectly?
Thanks in advance for the help!
View attachment 5410821
You need to connect the red wire to a reverse signal - i.e. a wire that gets 12v only when the car is put in reverse. And, of course, the RCA connected to the reverse camera connector on your TEYES.

Reactions: Danniorn

Danniorn

Sep 16, 2021
You need to connect the red wire to a reverse signal - i.e. a wire that gets 12v only when the car is put in reverse. And, of course, the RCA connected to the reverse camera connector on your TEYES.
Thanks for The reply, do I need to connect it to 12v reverse, or can í connect it to 12v constant power, then the camera will be on constantly.
Another question, what wire can í plug it in? Isnt there á reverse wire already for the original radio?

m00n61

Thanks for The reply, do I need to connect it to 12v reverse, or can í connect it to 12v constant power, then the camera will be on constantly.
Another question, what wire can í plug it in? Isnt there á reverse wire already for the original radio?
You could use permanent 12v and keep the camera active all the time but, in order for it to work, you also need to connect the reverse wire to your unit so it known when to switch the screen to rearview.
There is a reverse wire, if you search this thread you will find the wiring diagram for the original unit. The reverse wire is not on the camera connector.

Reactions: Danniorn

Danniorn

Sep 16, 2021
I didnt find no wiring diagram, tried to find the anwsers to my questions in the thread but no luck.
I also have this connector for the camera
Hfef9b6489db441648d695397911302c7X.png

so what i was thinking is either of those wires maybe 12v? i didnt find diagram for this cable anywhere

m00n61

Here is the wiring diagram. I believe you should connect your unit's reverse wire to G243-2 On your unit the reverse wire should be G5 on the power connector.
As for the second adapter, that looks like an adapter for the SLDA to connect an aftermarket reverse camera, not what you need.

Attachments

• SLDA wiring.jpg
    SLDA wiring.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 379

podimonanil

Apr 12, 2019
Maruti Suzuki SLDA firmware 1780 zip, download link
version 1780_190821
unzip the contents into a formatted (FAT32) usb drive, insert into the car and start the car, it will automatically detect and update will start.
it will take around 10 to 15 minutes for the update to complete.
Download from here

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts