Swapped to TMO from Verizon. Now I don't see WiFi calling?

Search This thread

wera750

Jul 10, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Has anyone else experienced this? WiFi calling settings are gone. I'm on the Android O beta, but I've seen others say that age using it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fiffan86

Dec 2, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It's not in the same location on Android O beta. I can't remember where I found it though. I think it's under the wifi advanced settings on O beta

Correct, wifi->wifi pref->advanced I switched to T-Mobile as well under their get out of red promotion, looking forward to the combined virtual cards of 935 between my wife and I to pay off my devices on Verizon.

Reactions: toknitup420

noidea24

My phone just refuses to do the wifi calling. Im with Verizon, Google bought pixel XL, and I have no service the majority of the time where I live.

I've enabled and activated it, and occasionally my carrier will be labeled "Verizon wifi calling" but not calls come through or go out.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

My phone just refuses to do the wifi calling. Im with Verizon, Google bought pixel XL, and I have no service the majority of the time where I live.

I've enabled and activated it, and occasionally my carrier will be labeled "Verizon wifi calling" but not calls come through or go out.

mariano3113

Sep 5, 2009

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Seeing as how you have a Google Purchased Pixel XL, are you on the specific Verizon Pixel Software Build. Activating the device on Verizon should flag you to review the Verizon variant builds OTA new Verizon June Build is NHG47N

Project File, T-Mobile, U.S.Celllular, Rogers, and Sprint Network June Build is NKG47L

Deustche Telekom June Build is NJH43C

Global (Active Carrier not listed above) June Build is NJH47B

Strongly suggest you make sure to be the Carrier specific Build for Verizon features to work properly.

noidea24

Seeing as how you have a Google Purchased Pixel XL, are you on the specific Verizon Pixel Software Build. Activating the device on Verizon should flag you to review the Verizon variant builds OTA new Verizon June Build is NHG47N

Project File, T-Mobile, U.S.Celllular, Rogers, and Sprint Network June Build is NKG47L

Deustche Telekom June Build is NJH43C

Global (Active Carrier not listed above) June Build is NJH47B

Strongly suggest you make sure to be the Carrier specific Build for Verizon features to work properly.

On NJH47N currently, I did run NJH47B for testing and the symptoms were the exact same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone else experienced this? WiFi calling settings are gone. I'm on the Android O beta, but I've seen others say that age using it.
    It's not in the same location on Android O beta. I can't remember where I found it though. I think it's under the wifi advanced settings on O beta

Correct, wifi->wifi pref->advanced I switched to T-Mobile as well under their get out of red promotion, looking forward to the combined virtual cards of 935 between my wife and I to pay off my devices on Verizon.