sweep or double tap to wake

Search This thread

proudazzzm

Feb 11, 2013
Well, everybody should say thanks to @Printusrzero because he has found small bug in sweep2sleep for P7. :good:
Now it's gonna work!
Also, I've added tunable parameter "/sys/android_touch/s2s_length" which defines length of swipe (in points). By default it's 25% of screen width.

Update 2016-02-06:

• Updated for 5.1.1
  • Fixed GPU 3D performance regression
  • SELinux in permissive mode permanently

Update 2015-08-31:

Thanks working on B853 5.1.1 .

mohammadsa9

Dec 10, 2015
Yes , Phone freezes in diffrent situations and sometimes make us to force reset it , and sometimes phone itself reboots ...
And a question : Is it possible to add swap support to your kernel in the next update ?

Reactions: mauam

Kostyan_nsk

Nov 12, 2014
Ulan-Ude
I can confirm this, there are also some random reboots. It is freezing an after about a minute it reboots it self
Yes , Phone freezes in diffrent situations and sometimes make us to force reset it , and sometimes phone itself reboots ...
The same problem here
Even though I had not any freezes or reboots, seems like stability issue was fixed. Please check updated version in #37

And a question : Is it possible to add swap support to your kernel in the next update ?
I'm just curiuos in which cases you have not enough 2GB RAM?
Swap will kill eMMC faster and will make system laggy 'cause emmc I/O is not fast enough.
I don't see any sense do add swap support.

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
Ther is also a minor problem in both KitKat and lollipop version: if you go in "settings, menage app, app in use" the RAM usage is set to 0.00 MB for most of the apps (only some system app have the correct RAM usage)

Reactions: Kostyan_nsk

l3Nni

Nov 3, 2014
Using 720p mode and standard parameters all works fine for me. I used the cpu governer interactive and activated intelliplug for a while, but there were 1-3 reboots per day. I'll try now the new version, thanks!

Elsa3ek

Jan 25, 2015
Ok I extracted the b853 boot.img using huawei extractor then I flashed it as there is no kernel.img
Is that the right way to get my stock Kernel back or what?

nemo8208

Jul 27, 2015
Hi we are new here hope to have new friends

hi, i'm looking for a mod to wake phone by sweep or tap for my fully rooted p7.
as far as i know, this will be only possible with exposed framework, but i don't know if this tweak works with p7.
has anyone tried to implement this feature?

Hi download the new marshmallows launcher on Google play you will have what you need

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, everybody should say thanks to @Printusrzero because he has found small bug in sweep2sleep for P7. :good:
    Now it's gonna work!
    Also, I've added tunable parameter "/sys/android_touch/s2s_length" which defines length of swipe (in points). By default it's 25% of screen width.

Update 2016-04-09:
    New thread with updated version here.

Update 2016-03-05:

• fix display of used memory by running applications
    • small fix for compatibility with new version of dt2w.apk

Update 2016-02-28:

• Fixed stability issue (I hope).

Update 2016-02-06:

• Updated for 5.1.1
    • Fixed GPU 3D performance regression
    • SELinux in permissive mode permanently

Update 2015-08-31:

Good news: I have successfully implemented DoubleTap2Wake driver authored by Dennis Rassmann in my Ascend P6S-U06. Because P6S and P7 have the same kernel, I'm pretty sure it will work on your device too.
    Also I've added duration as tunable parameter after which driver lets device to go to deep sleep. For example, if you read something on internet sites or messaging with somebody and screen goes off periodically, you can easily double tap on it instead of pressing power button. But after a long time device has been in offscreen mode you wake him up by power button. In this manner I think dt2w is useful enough and will not consume much battery power.
    B830 is final version.
    I don't have P7, I'm using P6S and it seems like Huawei has abandoned support of my device.
    Now I'm solving issues of porting B850 from P7-L00 to my device and later I will try to adapt kernel to 5.1.1
    But may happen so that we will have to wait for 5.1.1 kernel sources release from Huawei...
    Sorry guys, but I'm too lazy to translate whole post in english, so I just give a link here. :p
    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=572025&view=findpost&p=40277231
    You need to be logged in.

Sent from my iOcean-M6752 using Tapatalk

Mirror for K-Kernel:D:D

im still unable to figure out how to work sweep2sleep i have enabled it in /sys
    but it is still not working