"swipe" navigation bar

Search This thread

mrmhyde

Jul 25, 2013
Hello people, today I came with a question, I am looking for information on a navigation bar replacement, here is the short backstory.

I installed a rom for my moto, ( cant recall name, this is part of my problem but I think orion, cant recall the version, it was the one before substratum was added) every was perfect, but screen was giving me issues so I had the phone replaced, without even thinking about checking the rom name ( i delete files after dll)
such rom came with a feature I just love, it was a replacement for the nav bar, no buttons, nothing, it kinda look like always in fullscreen, and after setting it up, you could use the area of the screen where the nav bar goes, to for example swipe up for recents, d-tap for back, long swipe left to kill app...
also it leaves a trail while using it, just like the keyboard, and when you play music it shows in the same area a music visualizer, bars going up and down. ( I know some apps can do this too like muviz)

PLease if anyone know the name of the app/xposed/rom please reply or send me a message.

Thank you

Last edited:

churapa

Jun 12, 2008
Hello people, today I came with a question, I am looking for information on a navigation bar replacement, here is the short backstory.

I installed a rom for my moto, ( cant recall name, this is part of my problem but I think orion, cant recall the version, it was the one before substratum was added) every was perfect, but screen was giving me issues so I had the phone replaced, without even thinking about checking the rom name ( i delete files after dll)
such rom came with a feature I just love, it was a replacement for the nav bar, no buttons, nothing, it kinda look like always in fullscreen, and after setting it up, you could use the area of the screen where the nav bar goes, to for example swipe up for recents, d-tap for back, long swipe left to kill app...
also it leaves a trail while using it, just like the keyboard, and when you play music it shows in the same area a music visualizer, bars going up and down. ( I know some apps can do this too like muviz)

PLease if anyone know the name of the app/xposed/rom please reply or send me a message.

Thank you
The ROM is Dirty Unicorns and they are currently working on a Nougat update, the equalizer at the bottom of the home screen is called Pulse and the "swiping" navbar effects is called Fling (check the videos in the link).

Reactions: mrmhyde

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you
    The ROM is Dirty Unicorns and they are currently working on a Nougat update, the equalizer at the bottom of the home screen is called Pulse and the "swiping" navbar effects is called Fling (check the videos in the link).

THANK YOU:highfive:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone