Question Swipe navigation in Funtouch os?

Search This thread

chilu_chirag

Apr 12, 2021
Vivo X60 Pro+
I wanted use navigation swipe gesture like oneplus and google pixel phone, but vivo provide only 2 gesture
1. Swipe up to home screen, and swipe up and hold to open recent apps
2. Swipe left side or right side of the phone to go back.

adhd92

Mar 31, 2021
Vivo X60 Pro+
Can you elaborate what do you mean by navigation swipe gesture? Because the 2 options you mentioned use swipe gestures themselves.

adhd92

Mar 31, 2021
Vivo X60 Pro+
Navigation swipe gesture like oneplus where you slide right or left to go to recent opened apps, or like iphone navigation bar
I was using OP7P before this and I am not really sure what you mean by that. I had slide from the bottom to go home or open recent apps.
Slide from bottom left or right to go back.
Vivo has slide from the bottom and swipe from left or right to go back which are the Android 11 gestures.

chilu_chirag

Apr 12, 2021
Vivo X60 Pro+
I was using OP7P before this and I am not really sure what you mean by that. I had slide from the bottom to go home or open recent apps.
Vivo has slide from the bottom and swipe from left or right to go back which are the Android 11 gestures.
The option that is available in iphone like swipe the navigation bar left to right to go to different app.

chilu_chirag

Apr 12, 2021
Vivo X60 Pro+
The option that is available in iphone like swipe the navigation bar left to right to go to different app.

andrewsam

Apr 18, 2021
Yes. Swiping back and forth on ‘navigation bar’ in the bottom doesn’t switch apps. Swiping from edge of screen goes back to previous screen alright. Using VIVO X60

akaype

Feb 4, 2009
I wanted use navigation swipe gesture like oneplus and google pixel phone, but vivo provide only 2 gesture
1. Swipe up to home screen, and swipe up and hold to open recent apps
2. Swipe left side or right side of the phone to go back.
Navigation gestures are disabled for third party launchers. See this page to force enable...

Trevinho

Jun 7, 2013
That isn't the case here, in my Vivo X60 the only available (and correctly set) values are:

Bash:
2046:/ $ cmd overlay list|grep gestural                                                                           
[ ] com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural_wide_back
[ ] com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural_extra_wide_back
[x] com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural
[ ] com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural_narrow_back

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Yes. Swiping back and forth on ‘navigation bar’ in the bottom doesn’t switch apps. Swiping from edge of screen goes back to previous screen alright. Using VIVO X60

that sucks i though near stock android experience would include those quick application switch gestures, i am little disappointed 🤧
You have to enable that function in the settings for navigation. It's disabled out-of-box for some reason.

Balaji Shanmugam

Aug 4, 2023
Try 'Fluid Navigation Gestures' Android app. It is working fine in Vivo. Now able to switch back and forth between open apps easily.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    that sucks i though near stock android experience would include those quick application switch gestures, i am little disappointed 🤧
    With origin os it worked for me. In funtouch os it doesn't work. I just want to switch between apps when I swipe in the bottom bar :(