• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Switching SELinux mode

Search This thread

aminmigo88

Oct 1, 2015
kebili
i have micromax q465 running android 6.0 , i succeded to port twrp to it and installing root, but still selinux mode =enforcing
plz help me to find how to make it permessive so i can use viper4android , i tried The SELinux Switch by Ibuprophen , device reboot and still enforcing :crying:
also i installed terminal emulator and try the command "setenforce 0" it also reboot... what can i do ! :confused: :confused:

Abhid16

Jan 15, 2019
i have micromax q465 running android 6.0 , i succeded to port twrp to it and installing root, but still selinux mode =enforcing
plz help me to find how to make it permessive so i can use viper4android , i tried The SELinux Switch by Ibuprophen , device reboot and still enforcing :crying:
also i installed terminal emulator and try the command "setenforce 0" it also reboot... what can i do ! :confused: :confused:

How did you get marshmallow 6.0 whereas official is still on 5.1

aminmigo88

Oct 1, 2015
kebili
We have here in TUNISIA a brand called CONDOR that uses other smartphones and just prin therir logo
I searched a lot and find that condor griffe g6 pro is the same as MICROMAX Q465 100% and it accept its rom and worked just fine
CONDOR griffe g6 pro have MM preloaded so ..:D

Reactions: Abhid16

Abhid16

Jan 15, 2019
Could you send me attachment of files required to flash 6.0 on Micromax q465 and instructions. Any help would be very much appreciated.:eek::eek:. Can we install lineage OS marshmallow or above using pc for micromax if yes rom please :).

Abhid16

Jan 15, 2019
We have here in TUNISIA a brand called CONDOR that uses other smartphones and just prin therir logo
I searched a lot and find that condor griffe g6 pro is the same as MICROMAX Q465 100% and it accept its rom and worked just fine
Did your phone recover from problem you were facing.

Devil Wolf

Aug 17, 2021
Hey buddy, I have the same phone still in 2021 running Android 5.1 , can you please give me the link for that rom so I can manage permissions on my phone😅. Please buddy , help me your help will be greatly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.