Swype Keyboard for Spica

Search This thread

trip007

Jul 26, 2010
Bangalore
Hi guys,

This is a working Hacked version of Swype keyboard Black theme mod. My first contribution:D. Feel free to use it. You will find this among one of the best applications for android. The keyboard is suitable for HVGA screens. Extract apk from the archive and Install it using application manager or ADB.

The screen shot is attached. Enjoy

Hi Updated the post with 1.60.36.8214 version Wine red mod - made by me. I have removed the languages leaving only English language in order to keep the size as small as possible. The actual screen shots will be posted later. I have attached two pics of the Keyboard layout used. Enjoy:D

Attachments

• com.swype.android.inputmethod.apk
    6.7 MB · Views: 2,705
  • SwypeRef_PT_Blue_HVGA.png
    SwypeRef_PT_Blue_HVGA.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 917
  • SwypeRef_LS_Numeric_HVGA.png
    SwypeRef_LS_Numeric_HVGA.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:
Reactions: kopiarz

kenshinta

Dec 13, 2004
Redmi Note 10S
Effort is appreciated but
Code:
they've been posting all over the othe sub-forums about posting swype apks, specifically NOT to do so. 

[url="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=703033"]LINK AT N1 forums[/url]
Maybe you can post a metamorph instead?

trip007

Jul 26, 2010
Bangalore
Sorry, I was not aware of that. Thanks for that kenshinta. The best part is I got swype apk from one of these forums at XDA. If it is against the policies of this forum, then I would request Admin or the moderators to delete the post.

JacopoA

Jul 28, 2010
Works perfectly on my Spica!
I was not able to install swype previously but now works lika a charm!

lukasznalepa

Dec 19, 2008
Works fine on my i5700. I think Swype currently is the best, and "user friendly" keyboard in android apps arsenal ;) Yesterday HTC_IME - today Swype ;)

misc86

Aug 24, 2010
would anyone be able to provide some more details on how to install this program?

Thanks!

atulsingh03

Aug 28, 2010
application not getting downloaded

Hi,
application doesnt get downloaded when trying open the link in the phone.
infact, none of the file gets downloaded when i open it from my phone's browser.. it says " the file is not supported by your device"
i tried with mp3 formats and other formats as well.

atulsingh03

Aug 28, 2010
did this as well... doesnt work... also checked "unknown sources" under settings-applications... but doesnt work.. none of the applications gets downloaded or installed....

ttk12803

Feb 18, 2010
Hi,

It works well on my spica but now "trial period" ends and swype anymore :(... any help???

Thanks

inspireaman

Aug 19, 2010
i have some trouble with this...kindly explain the solution..

Hi guys,

This is a working Hacked version of Swype keyboard Black theme mod. My first contribution:D. Feel free to use it. You will find this among one of the best applications for android. The keyboard is suitable for HVGA screens. Extract apk from the archive and Install it using application manager or ADB.

hi..

thanks for ur contribution...

then,i was installed this .apk ,two weeks before..it's nice and working well.

i have a GPRS connection with my device..today swype KB showing the message
that it will not working untill it get the update..

so,kindly explain me for soluton...

thanking u..

Amanulla.S
INDIA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Hi Updated the post with 1.60.36.8214 version Wine red mod - made by me. I have removed the languages leaving only English language in order to keep the size as small as possible. The actual screen shots will be posted later. I have attached two pics of the Keyboard layout used. Enjoy:D