• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SYGAV Android Head unit-The latest MCU and system firmware updating

Search This thread

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
wombleton
Another Chinese head unit reseller, what is the manufacturer code?

Other resellers have come and gone, promising support, stating they want feedback to improve their units, all without delivering. Will SYGAV be any different and if so, how?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ati_gangster

Tbizzness

Jan 7, 2011
If you check the link fella it will give you all the details as well as MCU details I think.
But if you goto their website and look at one of their pictures of a headunit I did see what the version of MCU it was but didn't think to remember it.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
wombleton
If you check the link fella it will give you all the details as well as MCU details I think.
But if you goto their website and look at one of their pictures of a headunit I did see what the version of MCU it was but didn't think to remember it.

Sent from my bicycle using blat v4

Buyer beware.

Yo willie,
The link doesnt identify firmware version. This post is probably an attempt at advertising.

FYI, I downloaded and decoded the MCU, ShyteAV are reselling HA MTCD units.

Info from MCU image:
Manufacturer F: HOTAUDIO
Manufacturer S: HA
Version: V3.40

Last edited:
Reactions: Tbizzness

Tbizzness

Jan 7, 2011
I see what you're saying. But the download links are there too. And can be downloaded without making a purchase.

Tbizzness

Jan 7, 2011
Or by downloading from the Dasaita/HA thread, which is where the OP ostensibly obtained these updates from anyway.
All this cheating going on. Too many Chinese Manufacturers out there.
What we need is just one or two of these manufacturers to go above and beyond the rest with quality and build and especially support.
Most of these names I've never even heard of so I definitely wouldn't buy one.
I just stick to Xtrons brand as I've never had a bad experience with them. But it's only a badge I know. But even they don't really bother giving out firmware updates.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Another Chinese head unit reseller, what is the manufacturer code?

Other resellers have come and gone, promising support, stating they want feedback to improve their units, all without delivering. Will SYGAV be any different and if so, how?

Sent from my bicycle using blat v4

Buyer beware.

Yo willie,
    The link doesnt identify firmware version. This post is probably an attempt at advertising.

FYI, I downloaded and decoded the MCU, ShyteAV are reselling HA MTCD units.

Info from MCU image:
    Manufacturer F: HOTAUDIO
    Manufacturer S: HA
    Version: V3.40
    I see what you're saying. But the download links are there too. And can be downloaded without making a purchase.

Sent from my 800xl using Midi

Or by downloading from the Dasaita/HA thread, which is where the OP ostensibly obtained these updates from anyway.