• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Sync toggle in Notification Panel

Search This thread

jackpotbox

Sep 19, 2011
Hi guys, just bought the Xperia 5 two days ago. I noticed that the Sync toggle isn't in the Notification Panel.

Is this normal with Xperia 5?

jackpotbox

Sep 19, 2011
I moved over from Samsung Note 10 and I must say it's a much better phone in everything. Its hugely surprising about the difference in quality between both phones.

kboya

Apr 25, 2010
Thanks. Is there any way to enable it? Did you root your phone and if you did, what rom did you use and what's your experience so far?

Not without a custom ROM, I guess. I've no reason to need a sync toggle, but no doubt you have your reasons.
Yes, rooted. Stock ROM. Very happy with it, just waiting for 11 to drop. I expect it to be around December.

jackpotbox

Sep 19, 2011
Not without a custom ROM, I guess. I've no reason to need a sync toggle, but no doubt you have your reasons.
Yes, rooted. Stock ROM. Very happy with it, just waiting for 11 to drop. I expect it to be around December.

Hi Kboya, after flashing the rom, were you able to install specific customizations eg, changing of fonts etc?

kboya

Apr 25, 2010
Stock ROM, as stated. I've no interest in changing fonts. If you want to do that kind of thing you need a custom ROM or there might be suitable Magisk modules