Attachments

• 1431364384922.jpg
    1431364384922.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 60

lbxmobbin_1

Jul 11, 2010
lawndale
Sweet, hopefully 3x is the charm!
Does this contain anything from that update?

No it was building before he uploaded the update so haven't even looked at the update yet
Will download it after I upload v3 and if this one works then I can add the new update to it

Edit
Also v3 is 1.7 gig while v2 was 1.6 gigs so I'm preety sure things were missing from the image I had received but did this one from scratch so hope all is good

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Uploading now will edit and paste link once done
    I'm uploading the OE2 system dump now, its from a clean restore/update.
    For those who asked already keep an eye on your PM for the link
    Flash as soon as you can and report back pls
    If all is good will work on debloating it and work on tweaks and more to come
    As long as it finishes lol its good and how big is the system.img you dumped
    once I get both of the files I can hopefully get something out this week soon

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app
    Ok none of that worked. Root doesn't work, even after flashing the supersu zip. I can't rename the file assuming because no root. I'm gonna try cf auto root

Sent from my SM-G925P using XDA Free mobile app

Root I believe the one I added was outdated but I have the correct root files and stuff I just need to make sure it works
    Now as for data idk why its not working as it should work perfectly but I think t has to do with the SprintDM.apk I renamed and added .bak extention to it so have to rename it

Edit
    I'm gonna make the root changes now and rename the SprintDM.apk and change the apn-config and see if we get anything going