Question System navigation with gestures not working with alternative launchers

Search This thread

woody4165

Nov 30, 2011
Rome
Hi all

I've tried a couple of alternative launchers, Nova and Microsoft, and system navigation with gestures does not work in both cases.

Anyone with same issue? I'm on global 12.0.8.0

Really strange, again, because on my Poco X3 with MIUI 12 (Android 10) and Nova Launcher everything works fine...

Thanks

PS: I didn't know, but I just read that on Android 11 MIUI 12, Gestures are only available with stock launcher and it seems that Xiaomi is not going to solve it.
Very bad, also because if I try to use any side app to obtain same effect (Fluid n.g or Gestures control), every time I reboot I get the system navigation buttons again...
Hope that Xiaomi will fix it or that some launchers will find a solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: the_lzxman
Hi all

I've tried a couple of alternative launchers, Nova and Microsoft, and system navigation with gestures does not work in both cases.

Really strange, again, because on my Poco X3 with MIUI 12 (Android 10) and Nova Launcher everything works fine...

Thanks

PS: I didn't know, but I just read that on Android 11 MIUI 12, Gestures are only available with stock launcher and it seems that Xiaomi is not going to solve it.
Very bad, also because if I try to use any side app to obtain same effect (Fluid n.g or Gestures control), every time I reboot I get the system navigation buttons again...
I was able to get around this problem with an app called Fluid N.G. It works very well for me, of course after setting up autostart, unlimited battery access etc. Besides, it has a ton of extra options to apply custom gesture settings. After a reboot, just switch from buttons to gestures - not ideal solution, but better than none.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all

Thanks