System Update 29.11.2017

Search This thread

[email protected]

Sep 19, 2008
Lyon
Hey guys,

My Nokia 6 (TA-1033) took this update notification now.

bLX88j.png

After update
7ynmAv.png

Build number is changed. I don't know other improvements.

I think the Oreo is coming... :D

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
Android O is definitely coming very soon, however I just think this update was just solving a tiny bug or something like that. Unless the bug effected the download and install of Android O, I doubt it was anything important. Still interesting though!

Mondrian909

Mar 3, 2017
Pullach
Hey guys,
I also have the 1033 model but I am still stuck at the previous build (00WW_3_700_SP01)
Ich checked the sys app update everyday but there's nothing new for me.....

Boris-599

Dec 6, 2017
Santiago
No update ta-1025 Amazon adds

Hello, I have a Nokia 6 ta-1025 with Amazon ads, I am still stuck in 7.1.1 with the August patch, I spoke with hmd support and they tell me that I may not receive the update for the region where I live, in the moment I live in the Dominican Republic, but what makes me curious is that there are more users with ta-1025 who have not yet received the update and are in the same situation as me.
view

view

Dec 8, 2017
That's what you get for buying at Amazon.

Hello, I have a Nokia 6 ta-1025 with Amazon ads, I am still stuck in 7.1.1 with the August patch, I spoke with hmd support and they tell me that I may not receive the update for the region where I live, in the moment I live in the Dominican Republic, but what makes me curious is that there are more users with ta-1025 who have not yet received the update and are in the same situation as me.
view

view

That's what you get for buying at Amazon, a phone that doesn't update. I bought mine from a 'normal' retailer, it had the August patch too, but within 1 hour it downloaded 4 updates, one for every month from August till now. If I were you, i'd ask for a refund and buy one from a reputable store.

Moody66

Nov 6, 2013
Uhrichsville
It has absolutely NOTHING to do with it being an Amazon phone. The update beta is NOT being released but to a few versions if the phone. In only certain countries. It WILL receive the full Oreo update when released. If you don't have facts then don't answer with some nonsense answer. Amazon IS a reputable supplier. It has also received every update. Including December 1st.

geyzny726

Mar 1, 2021
yes I also received this notification that you postedhere but I could not updated my phone on that time and have not any negative effects of ignoring this keep calm and ignore it.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone