• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General System update to 61.0.A.14.3

Search This thread

simonvfr

Jun 9, 2014
Updated this morning (in UK) to 61.0.A.14.3 from 61.0.A.11.92

287.4 MB

Usual 3 stage installation procedure, with long uninformative wait for Stage 3 to complete.

Installed and running with no issues. No evident changelog and I haven't yet spotted any changes.

EDIT It has the September security update, which is good.

Last edited:

jaseman

Aug 27, 2012
Spring
Updated this morning and everything appears to be working the same as before. Before .92 I think the FP scanner was a little too sensitive and works better since .92. As for this latest .3 update it might be a little better than it was with .92 without being too sensitive. So to me it appears as if Sony is really trying to get things right for this their latest flagship. Kudos to them!

Reactions: elwuero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated this morning and everything appears to be working the same as before. Before .92 I think the FP scanner was a little too sensitive and works better since .92. As for this latest .3 update it might be a little better than it was with .92 without being too sensitive. So to me it appears as if Sony is really trying to get things right for this their latest flagship. Kudos to them!