SystemUI rounded corners

Search This thread

Nayibmc

Dec 26, 2014
Cartago
Is there a way to make the UI have rounded corners by modifying SystemUI? It was default on Xperia KK, then they removed it on LP but an Xposed module had that option. Now I'm on MM and that module doesn't work. I recently modified the Sony clock and tried to find something related to the rounded corners but couldn't find anything

Reactions: mhyr

theduke7

Apr 8, 2011
Cairo
Samsung Galaxy A23
Is there a way to make the UI have rounded corners by modifying SystemUI? It was default on Xperia KK, then they removed it on LP but an Xposed module had that option. Now I'm on MM and that module doesn't work. I recently modified the Sony clock and tried to find something related to the rounded corners but couldn't find anything

i don't think this is the right place to ask this you should ask on your device forum
that said, yes you can,
decompile systemui.apk
edit dimens.xml in SystemUI.apk\res\values\
change there current value to whats in the following code:
Code:
<dimen name="recents_task_view_rounded_corners_radius">15.0dip</dimen>
<dimen name="notification_material_rounded_rect_radius">8.0dip</dimen>
<dimen name="notification_material_shadow_rounded_rect_radius">8.0dip</dimen>
<dimen name="notification_material_rounded_rect_radius_negative">-2.0dip</dimen>

Nayibmc

Dec 26, 2014
Cartago
i don't think this is the right place to ask this you should ask on your device forum
that said, yes you can,
decompile systemui.apk
Code:
<dimen name="notification_material_rounded_rect_radius_negative">-2.0dip</dimen>

You're right about the forum.
But those lines are about existing rounded corners, right? Like in the recents tab and in the notifications. I'm talking about the screen corners

hamzxoxo

May 14, 2014
Vadodara

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Try this app instead

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mohammad.adib.roundr

Reactions: Nayibmc

mhyr

Feb 10, 2012
Frankfurt
that said, yes you can,
decompile systemui.apk
Code:

hello thanks for your brief and useful answer im on nougat i have decompiled system ui but there is no line about notification material or anything like notification radius , i found recent task but no notification, what should i do?

theduke7

Apr 8, 2011
Cairo
Samsung Galaxy A23
hello thanks for your brief and useful answer im on nougat i have decompiled system ui but there is no line about notification material or anything like notification radius , i found recent task but no notification, what should i do?

sorry i no longer own a Sony phone, but generally speaking there should be, made on a different file, it depends on the phone and the rom... i would suggest you ask on your phone specific forums , devs there should know better than me.

jaswinprakash

Feb 17, 2014
kannur
that said, yes you can,
decompile systemui.apk
Code:
miui 13 has no folder named "values" or dimens.xml inside the whole system ui apk, then which one to be modified??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Try this app instead

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mohammad.adib.roundr