General T-Mobile 11.2.9.9 Out

Search This thread

razercortex

Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know 11.2.9.9 is out for T-Mobile! If you know what's in the update, post here!

Thanks,
razercortex

razercortex

Apr 8, 2018
I didn't screenshot the changelog but i think it was bug fixes and security updates but still looks like I'm on the December Android & security updates. I know i didn't see the same changelog as the global version and don't see xpan mode in the camera.
Yeah, unfortunately it seems they only updated the Android patch version to December 2021. :(

vponomarev

Feb 27, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S9+
I'm taking a look, and the 8.8 and 9.9 boot.imgs look exactly the same. They seem to be the same size, both my boot_a and boot_b.
Yeah, the size will be the same. Did you binary compare them or got a checksum, because the contents may be different.
If you could share both, I'd really appreciate that! This may save me from having to MSM my phone and doing backup/restore to get to a good state.

razercortex

Apr 8, 2018
Well I haven't had time to checksum, but the second file uploaded faster than the first, even though it was the same size. That most likely indicates MediaFire identified the images as similar, thus there isn't much difference in boot.img files.

Top Liked Posts