• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

T-Mobile 7T Pro 5G McLaren bootloader unlock without SIM unlock/OnePlus unlock token!

Search This thread

RagingOxxx

Nov 30, 2020
will this tool work for build no 11.0.1.4.HD61CB?
After this process do we need to flash a new rom?
can anyone get us the boot image for 11.0.1.4.HD61CB?
can a senior member please guide us step by step for the entire process especially with the fastboot command ?

keydel

Mar 23, 2012
los angeles.!
so i did this and it finished fine , but when it went to fastboot mode, adb and fastboot dont see the device.
anyone have this issue? so im basically stuck in fastboot mode. i do "adb devices" and nothing is listed, and when i do any fastboot command just says "waiting for any device"

any ideas?

siani_8

Dec 13, 2009
Bristol, PA
so i did this and it finished fine , but when it went to fastboot mode, adb and fastboot dont see the device.
anyone have this issue? so im basically stuck in fastboot mode. i do "adb devices" and nothing is listed, and when i do any fastboot command just says "waiting for any device"

any ideas?
I saw that happen and was rectified by simply unplugging the USB and reconnecting it. That should get it moving if you haven't figured that out already.

siani_8

Dec 13, 2009
Bristol, PA
I've had no real issues 'using' these the tools provided here and think they are great.

I've had no problems with OTA after using this or the Unbrick Tool. (the MSM tool was updated to 5.0.17 though. Hope that's ok as it's not version 4 per instructions).

I want to mention though, in case it's useful, that I experienced the wrong model number showing after using the .39 unlock bootloader tool (mentioned by someone earlier in this thread). When the phone updated itself via OTA, while wrong model number was displayed, it either updated my device to Global or a beta because it was displaying an OS 11 version with a ".5" in there and I had been reading current comments (about a month ago) that 11.0.1.4 was just being released. I can't comment on any issues because the ones I had during this time were present well before I ever used MSM, unlocked bootloader, rooted, etc... (Edit: It's possible I may not have selected TMO on that run but I can't be sure)

I do have one question...The patched MSM tool for unlocking bootloader does not pass MD5 when using the verify button. It's likely, but I don't want to assume that's because of the patch. Can someone please confirm, share a clean download if that's not the case or is there an MD5 for the downloaded zip file itself that I missed? Thanks in advance for any help.

keydel

Mar 23, 2012
los angeles.!
I've had no real issues 'using' these the tools provided here and think they are great.

I've had no problems with OTA after using this or the Unbrick Tool. (the MSM tool was updated to 5.0.17 though. Hope that's ok as it's not version 4 per instructions).

I want to mention though, in case it's useful, that I experienced the wrong model number showing after using the .39 unlock bootloader tool (mentioned by someone earlier in this thread). When the phone updated itself via OTA, while wrong model number was displayed, it either updated my device to Global or a beta because it was displaying an OS 11 version with a ".5" in there and I had been reading current comments (about a month ago) that 11.0.1.4 was just being released. I can't comment on any issues because the ones I had during this time were present well before I ever used MSM, unlocked bootloader, rooted, etc... (Edit: It's possible I may not have selected TMO on that run but I can't be sure)

I do have one question...The patched MSM tool for unlocking bootloader does not pass MD5 when using the verify button. It's likely, but I don't want to assume that's because of the patch. Can someone please confirm, share a clean download if that's not the case or is there an MD5 for the downloaded zip file itself that I missed? Thanks in advance for any help.
mine also has a different model HD1905 instead of HD1925??? and i did choose tmo, but doesnt seem to change anything

siani_8

Dec 13, 2009
Bristol, PA
mine also has a different model HD1905 instead of HD1925??? and i did choose tmo, but doesnt seem to change anything
Which version did you use? I haven't tried the new .42 version. I only saw that after using the MSM Unlock Bootloader tool for version 10.0.39. Maybe it's the boot image provided in the link that's wrong. I wanted the earliest possible so I downloaded the MSM tool and Boot.img from the crossed out links for 10.0.36 and don't get that issue. Worth a shot.

keydel

Mar 23, 2012
los angeles.!
Which version did you use? I haven't tried the new .42 version. I only saw that after using the MSM Unlock Bootloader tool for version 10.0.39. Maybe it's the boot image provided in the link that's wrong. I wanted the earliest possible so I downloaded the MSM tool and Boot.img from the crossed out links for 10.0.36 and don't get that issue. Worth a shot.
Yeah I used 10.0.39, the name says something different from the latest one. However I'm back on the latest stock one .

This was a refurbished phone from insurance and I think it was reflashed or something because for the life of me i couldn't get it to boot into fasbootD so I couldn't flash any other rom. Which is what I wanted, so just back to stock for now

Reactions: siani_8

Top Liked Posts