T-Mobile 7T Pro McLaren Unlock Issues

Search This thread

Mike02z

Feb 3, 2012
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi Guys.
First let me say I have searched all the threads related to my problem but did not find anything. If I missed it somehow, I apologize in advance.

Just picked up a 7T Pro McLaren edition. I was able to coerce T-Mobile to unlock my SIM. I followed the process on the OnePlus unlock page. I have the unlock code I pulled from the "fastboot oem get_unlock_code". I completed all the information on the OnePlus unlock web site to submit for the unlock code. It gives me a "PCBA code of this IMEI number cannot be found". I called OnePlus tech support and was told that T-Mobile had not sent OnePlus the go ahead to allow the phone to apply for a OnePlus boot loader unlock code.. Sounded like BS to me but wanted to ask if anyone else can validate what I was told. He said "Try again in a month" which made me think he just had no clue .

Appreciate any assistance.

Last edited:

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
Hi Guys.
First let me say I have searched all the threads related to my problem but did not find anything. If I missed it somehow, I apologize in advance.

Just picked up a 7T Pro McLaren edition. I was able to coerce T-Mobile to unlock my SIM. I followed the process on the OnePlus unlock page. I have the unlock code I pulled from the "fastboot oem get_unlock_code". I completed all the information on the OnePlus unlock web site to submit for the unlock code. It gives me a "PCBA code of this IMEI number cannot be found". I called OnePlus tech support and was told that T-Mobile had not sent OnePlus the go ahead to allow the phone to apply for a OnePlus boot loader unlock code.. Sounded like BS to me but wanted to ask if anyone else can validate what I was told. He said "Try again in a month" which made me think he just had no clue .

Appreciate any assistance.

Yep there's issues check this thread. OnePlus hides it good.
https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/tmo-7t-pro-mclaren-unlock-token-website-not-working.1169567/

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
Update please try website

For those with imei starting with 990015 that were having the issue with the unlocking website. Please try to submit your request for your unlock token and report back if it works for you. I have just been able to submit mine.

Dec 27, 2015
I'm having the same issue, but with just the 7t hd1907. Their response was to use the PCBA number to unlock the bootloader, but didn't specify how. If that is true how would I do so? IMEI is 99001.

Update: I got it to work by switching to a different browser. I'd still like to know how I could use the PCBA to unlock the bootloader?
Screenshot_20210614-185303__01.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was able to get mine with a 90015 IMEI to work, finally. Although I tried the code for a 7t then tried the 7t(5G) and it finally worked.