• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

T-Mobile, AT&T, Ultramobile, or Mint?

Search This thread

JAtherton85

Sep 10, 2020
Had mine delivered 2 days ago, but as luck would have it, we're getting pummeled by those heavy winds from that storm, power is still out, but anyways haha, I'm compatible with the two big dogs, but I'm feeling the little dogs prices in the long run...?? If you say T-Mobile no doubt about it, I'll get Magenta, but fn Ultramobile $39/month for 50GB, I have extremely good WiFi with Xfinity both at home/work which is 80% of my days, so what are y'all feeling here?

TopoX84

Apr 8, 2008
Mill Creek, WA
Had mine delivered 2 days ago, but as luck would have it, we're getting pummeled by those heavy winds from that storm, power is still out, but anyways haha, I'm compatible with the two big dogs, but I'm feeling the little dogs prices in the long run...?? If you say T-Mobile no doubt about it, I'll get Magenta, but fn Ultramobile $39/month for 50GB, I have extremely good WiFi with Xfinity both at home/work which is 80% of my days, so what are y'all feeling here?

T-mobile for 5g coverage

family mobile "i have used them for the past 5-6yrs no complains at all from my part", uses t-mobile network and you get that 5G as well
$40 usd for 20gig data or $50 for unlimited ¯\_(ツ)_/¯