• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question T-Mobile Bluetooth.img backup

Search This thread

freddienuxx

Dec 11, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Hey guys does anybody have a backup T-Mobile bluetooth.img from msm?
I can backup it but I would have to convert back to
T-Mobile firmware and setup again . I would appreciate it if someone can upload the Bluetooth.img thx 🙏 on advance

coolchris305

May 29, 2008
Hollywood
How do you flash this? I'm also having weird issues with Bluetooth on calls.

edit: im slow, lol fastboot flash bluetooth_a

nvm that didnt work lol am i doing something wrong??

Last edited:

Pain-N-Panic

Mar 24, 2013
Droid
OnePlus 9 Pro
How do you flash this? I'm also having weird issues with Bluetooth on calls.

edit: im slow, lol fastboot flash bluetooth_a

nvm that didnt work lol am i doing something wrong??
Hmmm....maybe try "fastboot flash image bluetooth.img"

I also don't know the specific slot commands so i just used to use TWRP to boot into alternate slot and flash twice.

freddienuxx

Dec 11, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8T
how did you get it to install??
no#1 google is your friend lol when you get to fastboot type fastboot reboot fastboot! then fastboot flash bluetooth_a bluetooth.img then fastboot flash bluetooth_b bluetooth.img. in order to flash imgs like this you need to use oneplus fastboot mode! again adb reboot bootloader then fastboot devices then fastboot reboot fastboot. then flash the to commands to slot a and b

coolchris305

May 29, 2008
Hollywood
no#1 google is your friend lol when you get to fastboot type fastboot reboot fastboot! then fastboot flash bluetooth_a bluetooth.img then fastboot flash bluetooth_b bluetooth.img. in order to flash imgs like this you need to use oneplus fastboot mode! again adb reboot bootloader then fastboot devices then fastboot reboot fastboot. then flash the to commands to slot a and b
I did google but i was getting an error, but thanks i was missing the reboot into fast boot part, got it!!

Reactions: freddienuxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hmmm....maybe try "fastboot flash image bluetooth.img"

I also don't know the specific slot commands so i just used to use TWRP to boot into alternate slot and flash twice.
    Yea I too use twrp...it's now working, it had a issue with decryption of data
    I did google but i was getting an error, but thanks i was missing the reboot into fast boot part, got it!!