• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

T-Mobile bootloader Unlock Help

Search This thread

akinkoff85

Nov 14, 2014
Cleveland
I have an unlocked T-Mobile One plus 7 pro connected to fastboot. I can run the command fastboot devices and it shows up fine. Says I need an unlock token to unlock the bootloader. Can someone advise me on what to do next or how to get the unlock token? Thank you

JhinCuatro

Mar 2, 2017
You are sim unlocked, right? Just making sure.. You do not need the unlock token, unless you plan to stay on the t-mobile OOS version. There's a guide right here to convert your phone to the international OOS, and thus unlock bootloader with "fastboot oem unlock"

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I have an unlocked T-Mobile One plus 7 pro connected to fastboot. I can run the command fastboot devices and it shows up fine. Says I need an unlock token to unlock the bootloader. Can someone advise me on what to do next or how to get the unlock token? Thank you

If you're planning to stick with the t-mobile oos, can you, or any with a rooted t-mobile oos care to disclose if RCS continues to work? Thanks.

Mar 4, 2018
Well, I had to request an unlock code and get the unlock token in order to unlock the bootloader in the first place, then I could root, twrp, and port to the international rom