• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question T-mobile Fold 3 Pre-order Backorder

Search This thread

imitor87

Oct 23, 2014
Has anyone who pre ordered through T-Mobile with the backorder gotten their phone shipped or received shipping info yet?

I pre ordered kind of late on August 24th, and got notified that it would be backordered with a delivery date of 9/16-10/7, but I'm worried that the shipping estimate may actually end up being in October.

imitor87

Oct 23, 2014
I am on T-Mobile as well, but I ordered through Samsung direct and mine was supposed to be here on 09/14, but it slipped to 09/21 and it looks like it is going to slip again as it has not shipped yet.

I wonder if buying the Unlocked one would have been faster?
Yeah I thought about going the unlocked route as well, but after seeing the issues with activation some people were having I backed off of it. Hopefully we'll get ours before October.

Reactions: Talderon

JayRolla

Mar 8, 2011
Im having same issue with samsungs galaxy watch 4. I ordered it weeks ago and the app says will ship week of Sept 13th and then on the website says will arrive by Oct 10th.

alxlwson

Jan 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I am on T-Mobile as well, but I ordered through Samsung direct and mine was supposed to be here on 09/14, but it slipped to 09/21 and it looks like it is going to slip again as it has not shipped yet.

The answer is yes. I ordered unlocked through Samsung on 4SEP (USA, 256GB, Black), and mine will be delivered tomorrow.

Ruffles

Jan 5, 2004
I ordered two ZF3s about two weeks ago. My T-Mobile order status still says its being processed with a ship date of 9/9-9/13. I wonder when it will ACTUALLY ship.

imitor87

Oct 23, 2014
I ordered two ZF3s about two weeks ago. My T-Mobile order status still says its being processed with a ship date of 9/9-9/13. I wonder when it will ACTUALLY ship.
Smh. I spoke with one of the Tmobile reps on Twitter, and they told me the same thing that shows on my account - estimated delivery date of 9/17 to 10/7. T-Mobile has been dropping the ball on pre orders for the last few years.

pieces of cake

Smh. I spoke with one of the Tmobile reps on Twitter, and they told me the same thing that shows on my account - estimated delivery date of 9/17 to 10/7. T-Mobile has been dropping the ball on pre orders for the last few years.
Disagree. Last few years? T-Mobile almost always has my annual preorders delivered to me before Samsung's official release dates. This year I got the Watch4 Classic nearly a week before release and the ZF3 on the day of release.

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Yikes, glad I never ordered through T-Mobile. The trade in deals were tough to pass up, but I'm not on a Magenta plan so I didn't get the full benefits. Hopefully you guys get yours soon.

Neufaze

May 26, 2019
I ordered mine from T-Mobile yesterday (19 September) and they told me that it would ship between 27 October and 11 November. I HAVE TO WAIT OVER A MONTH FOR IT TO SHIP!!!!

Ruffles

Jan 5, 2004
Ugh. I might just cancel and buy one elsewhere. The only reason I was getting it through T-Mobile was their $1k trade in but the way it works being stretched over 3 years really sucks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah I thought about going the unlocked route as well, but after seeing the issues with activation some people were having I backed off of it. Hopefully we'll get ours before October.
    I didn't pre-order due to another issue. I did order on the 2nd and received mine on the 3rd. I got phantom black 256 GB. I know the other colors where on backorder.
    I just got off the phone with Samsung, it looks like it will be here on or around the 21st (not telling with FedEx (I HATE FEDEX))...