[T-Mobile] Free OP8 SIM Unlocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BwS32583

Jan 2, 2018
Staunton
OnePlus 8 unlock

Just wanted to thank you personally for your help .. Not only did you unlock my device but also the 2 other OnePlus 8's on the account. You're work is greatly appreciated!!

An7roid1pro

Feb 24, 2020
{Mod edit: Quoted OP shortened for better reading experience!}

Hey last name is ... on TMobile my sim is now TruConnect on TMobile but the Sims number is ... and the IMEI ends in ... the original phone sim numbers are ... and IMEI was ... name on account and mine own is ... the account has a tablet OnePlus 7pro and it's replacement also lmk if u can do it and what u want donation wise for this thanks lmk if you need anything else to get this done but I love my op 8 just can't stand leaving it only TMobile locked

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh McGrath

Jan 16, 2013
OnePlus 9
Hey last name is XXXX on TMobile my sim is now TruConnect on TMobile but the Sims number is xxxxxxx and the IMEI ends in xxx the original phone sim numbers are xxxxxxx and IMEI was xxxxxxxxxx name on account and mine own is xxxxxx the account has a tablet OnePlus 7pro and it's replacement also lmk if u can do it and what u want donation wise for this thanks lmk if you need anything else to get this done but I love my op 8 just can't stand leaving it only TMobile locked

Can you upload a scan of your driver's license and social security card too?

Last edited:
Reactions: XD-MOD2-9MM

XD-MOD2-9MM

Nov 12, 2018
Hey last name is ... on TMobile my sim is now TruConnect on TMobile but the Sims number is ... and the IMEI ends in ... the original phone sim numbers are ... and IMEI was ... name on account and mine own is ... the account has a tablet OnePlus 7pro and it's replacement also lmk if u can do it and what u want donation wise for this thanks lmk if you need anything else to get this done but I love my op 8 just can't stand leaving it only TMobile locked

Edit your post and delete your information. he clearly states to send him a private message and not to post all of your information for the world to see. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Josh McGrath

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member

@An7roid1pro Hello, I've removed your personal information from your post in order to protect your privacy and to prevent misuse. Gratefully, the moderators' team became aware thanks to a report of an attentive member.
I suggest to always carefully consider what type of information you publicly share on the internet including XDA. However, it's your sole decision and if you indeed wanted to provide these information publicly please feel free to revert my changes. Please be also aware that the OP requested this private information to be only provided to him by private message.

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke

Josh McGrath

Jan 16, 2013
OnePlus 9
@An7roid1pro Hello, I've removed your personal information from your post in order to protect your privacy and to prevent misuse. Gratefully, the moderators' team became aware thanks to a report of an attentive member.
I suggest to always carefully consider what type of information you publicly share on the internet including XDA. However, it's your sole decision and if you indeed wanted to provide these information publicly please feel free to revert my changes. Please be also aware that the OP requested this private information to be only provided to him by private message.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke

There's another guy on page 10 that did the same thing. If you could please delete that while you're here too? It's probably too late but better safe than sorry

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I read your post about SIM unlocking the OnePlus 8 TMobile Phone. So I was hoping you could help.

Account last name - ...
Number - ...

FYI I just had the 30 day temporary SIM unlock that was granted to me via the setting app expire. If this eliminates me from receiving help, just let me know. No worries. Thanks.

@rswallace6886 Hello, I've removed your personal information from your post in order to protect your privacy and to prevent misuse. Gratefully, the moderators' team became aware thanks to a report of an attentive member.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app or in Settings > WiFi & Internet > SIM & Network > Network Unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME, YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

** YES, I CAN UNLOCK YOUR 7 PRO/7T/7T PRO MCLAREN 5G **

Current turnaround time: ~1-3 days depending on how busy I am.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 8 variant only.
    • Not eligible for MetroPCS users.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot be on the OnePlus 8 international firmware.
    • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and using the T-Mobile network.
    If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 8.
    Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant, NOT OnePlus themselves or a different carrier.
    I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    1. Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
    2. Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
    3. Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
    4. I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7T unlocking:
    https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7t/how-to/t-mobile-free-op7t-sim-unlocking-t4014053

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 Pro unlocking:
    https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/t-mobile-op7-pro-sim-unlock-t3957662

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal: https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.
    I have been super backed up with many requests and such limited time throughout my days with work. I apologize for the delay and will get them done as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind this is a one man army taking on hundreds of requests a day while also trying to maintain a work life. Keep an eye out on a reply via PM with instructions on your device being unlocked.

For the sake of my time and your time, do not PM me numerous times or asking me questions about whether or not I can unlock your device that you bought from eBay or with an IMEI number. You will be ignored!
    I am disabling my PM's when I'm not doing the unlock services at night. This is to help prevent me from getting backed up again. All requests get caught up then my PM's open again. Keep in mind this is a one man army and I have a work life outside of this. I promise all requests will get done as long as you meet the requirements. For now, all requests have been caught up.
    Thank you @Oswald Boelcke for responding very fast and taking care of things!!!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke

There's another guy on page 10 that did the same thing. If you could please delete that while you're here too? It's probably too late but better safe than sorry