Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amaroney55

Jan 6, 2019
Decatur
Blu Vivo XL
Project Treble

Not trying to ride dude balls or anything. So speaking from my experience from the last time. But I don't know if u have tried contacting customer service and get them to unlock earlier. Boy I spent the past 2 days for well lol today on chat with a support trying to get him to do it for me. For like 4 hours today. I was at work in and out and we conversated bout everything but still he wouldn't unlock me. Then last night this girl I flirted and flirted for over 2;hours with her. She is emails me and even texting me but she won't do it. IDK what up like tmobile has their family hostage each time one gets unlocked a toe comes off or something. Cause last yr I had bought another 7 pro and couldn't get it unlocked through ppl. So I gave it a try and tmobile unlocked me like 4 days in. But now geez lol I have been looking for some software to do it but can't find anything. it's like the illuminati it's not real...

rvrzl

Dec 7, 2010
Seems like you're swamped, and have PM's turned off. Whenever you get back to taking requests, I'm happy to pay for my unlock. Cheers, and thanks for all of your hard work mobb.

Reactions: ZION959

moeshah97

Aug 21, 2020
hi i have one pplus 8 tmobile when i put a sim card ask network unlock remotley or unlock app but i dint see the unlock app can you help?

jcsww

hi i have one pplus 8 tmobile when i put a sim card ask network unlock remotley or unlock app but i dint see the unlock app can you help?

If you skipped adding your Google Account during the device setup, then it didn't install the app. Unfortunately, you will need to factory reset your device, sign in during the setup, and allow Google to dump the bloat from the Setup into your device.

cashbins0

Oct 15, 2014
Got it done, called T-Mobile, said I'm going to switch carriers, 10 seconds later... Full Unlock!!
4 days in, eip jump!

Last edited:

MostDope27

Aug 22, 2020
Any way you could possibly help me out with this @mobbdeep?

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app or in Settings > WiFi & Internet > SIM & Network > Network Unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME, YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

** YES, I CAN UNLOCK YOUR 7 PRO/7T/7T PRO MCLAREN 5G **

Current turnaround time: ~1-3 days depending on how busy I am.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 8 variant only.
  • Not eligible for MetroPCS users.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot be on the OnePlus 8 international firmware.
  • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and using the T-Mobile network.
If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 8.
Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant, NOT OnePlus themselves or a different carrier.
I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  1. Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
  2. Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
  3. Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
  4. I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7T unlocking:
https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7t/how-to/t-mobile-free-op7t-sim-unlocking-t4014053

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 Pro unlocking:
https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/t-mobile-op7-pro-sim-unlock-t3957662

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal: https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.

I'm desperate for this unlock. Please help me.

cashbins0

Oct 15, 2014
They have the temporary unlock. They can tell you to use that if u tell them you will be travelling. Happened to me. Maybe ill call and try a different representative.
Try a different rep and say you will have to switch providers if they can't do it.
They don't want to lose your business!
REMEMBER THO my account has over 5 lines and 5 plus years of being with T-Mobile and about 7 phones fully paid off. Not my OnePlus 8 but they did it for me.
Or you can tell them that you need to unlock it for work because you're a developer and need the network unlock to unlock the bootloader. Tell them it's the ONLY reason you got the OnePlus 8 due to being able to unlock the bootloader on OnePlus phones.

Ask for supervisor if unsuccessful after that, and repeat.

Depending on your account status it shouldn't be an issue.

Good Luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app or in Settings > WiFi & Internet > SIM & Network > Network Unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME, YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

** YES, I CAN UNLOCK YOUR 7 PRO/7T/7T PRO MCLAREN 5G **

Current turnaround time: ~1-3 days depending on how busy I am.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 8 variant only.
    • Not eligible for MetroPCS users.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot be on the OnePlus 8 international firmware.
    • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and using the T-Mobile network.
    If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 8.
    Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant, NOT OnePlus themselves or a different carrier.
    I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    1. Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
    2. Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
    3. Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
    4. I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7T unlocking:
    https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7t/how-to/t-mobile-free-op7t-sim-unlocking-t4014053

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 Pro unlocking:
    https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/t-mobile-op7-pro-sim-unlock-t3957662

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal: https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.
    I have been super backed up with many requests and such limited time throughout my days with work. I apologize for the delay and will get them done as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind this is a one man army taking on hundreds of requests a day while also trying to maintain a work life. Keep an eye out on a reply via PM with instructions on your device being unlocked.

For the sake of my time and your time, do not PM me numerous times or asking me questions about whether or not I can unlock your device that you bought from eBay or with an IMEI number. You will be ignored!
    I am disabling my PM's when I'm not doing the unlock services at night. This is to help prevent me from getting backed up again. All requests get caught up then my PM's open again. Keep in mind this is a one man army and I have a work life outside of this. I promise all requests will get done as long as you meet the requirements. For now, all requests have been caught up.
    Thank you @Oswald Boelcke for responding very fast and taking care of things!!!
    @An7roid1pro Hello, I've removed your personal information from your post in order to protect your privacy and to prevent misuse. Gratefully, the moderators' team became aware thanks to a report of an attentive member.
    I suggest to always carefully consider what type of information you publicly share on the internet including XDA. However, it's your sole decision and if you indeed wanted to provide these information publicly please feel free to revert my changes. Please be also aware that the OP requested this private information to be only provided to him by private message.

Stay safe and stay healthy!
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke

There's another guy on page 10 that did the same thing. If you could please delete that while you're here too? It's probably too late but better safe than sorry