[T-Mobile] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google]

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
~1-3 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google US variants only.
  • Not eligible for MetroPCS or TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.
  • If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant; NOT OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
  • Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
  • Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
  • I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.​

Last edited:

XmentalX

Nov 23, 2006
Bay Area
www.google.com
I know you posted your threads to vouch but I will gladly give you a +1 here as well you helped me out in the past. If you ever are able to expand to Pixels I have a 4A 5G that I would love to unlock the bootloader on. Beyond that thanks for this awesome service you provide!

Reactions: mobbdeep

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
I know you posted your threads to vouch but I will gladly give you a +1 here as well you helped me out in the past. If you ever are able to expand to Pixels I have a 4A 5G that I would love to unlock the bootloader on. Beyond that thanks for this awesome service you provide!
Drop me a PM and I'll take a look on Thursday. I won't be doing unlocks tomorrow but I'll be knocking everything out then. I don't see why I can't do it. If I can, then I'll update the thread and add the Pixel in on it too.

Ah nuts that's a nope for my Nord N10 5G on T-Mobile Metro... oh well I hope the drawer trick works in 6 months.
Sorry about that!

@mobbdeep I can't PM is it over already
PM me now, sorry. The last time I logged in here, this forum was on a different layout and older forum software so settings were moved around.

---

To those who were donating to request network unlocks while I stopped the service and you still need the unlock, PM me. I will be knocking the requests out starting Thursday.

thetojo

Nov 30, 2009
Vagabond
Drop me a PM and I'll take a look on Thursday. I won't be doing unlocks tomorrow but I'll be knocking everything out then. I don't see why I can't do it. If I can, then I'll update the thread and add the Pixel in on it too.

Sorry about that!

PM me now, sorry. The last time I logged in here, this forum was on a different layout and older forum software so settings were moved around.
I just did thank you

XmentalX

Nov 23, 2006
Bay Area
www.google.com

Sorry about that!

---

To those who were donating to request network unlocks while I stopped the service and you still need the unlock, PM me. I will be knocking the requests out starting Thursday.
Awesome, I appreciate you even checking. PM sent. No rush on my end I have a busy week myself as well but am off all next week so it would be awesome to mess around with the pixel since Nord n10 development seems to be stagnated.

Dec 30, 2020
No, sorry. T-Mobile & Sprint are still two separate systems in the backend part.
Damn it. Knew I should have just bought the phone unlocked. Welp, back to my 6T, still performs like a beast. Honestly the only reason I even bought the 8 was because I was excited for custom roms, and snapdragon 865. but I didn't think sprint would be this persistent. Actually I haven't even bought the damn thing yet lol. It's on a payment plan.

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
Damn it. Knew I should have just bought the phone unlocked. Welp, back to my 6T, still performs like a beast. Honestly the only reason I even bought the 8 was because I was excited for custom roms, and snapdragon 865. but I didn't think sprint would be this persistent. Actually I haven't even bought the damn thing yet lol. It's on a payment plan.
Sprint is so ass backwards with their financing/leasing. If your 6T was paid off and you were open to get a new phone, I would have just requested to have your Sprint account merged into T-Mobile and then get the phone that way.

Reactions: Beefybeardedbear
Dec 30, 2020
Sprint is so ass backwards with their financing/leasing. If your 6T was paid off and you were open to get a new phone, I would have just requested to have your Sprint account merged into T-Mobile and then get the phone that way.
See I would have done that. But this was at the time that they were still merging and everything. So I didn't wanna ask because they probably would have given me an answer like "unfortunately we can't do that because we're still in the merging process." So I didn't even bother asking. My 6T is still in mint condition, screen protector and case on since day one, replaced everytime. No dents or nicks in the sides. Battery still a champ. So honestly, might sell my 8 once it's paid off.

Dec 30, 2020
See I would have done that. But this was at the time that they were still merging and everything. So I didn't wanna ask because they probably would have given me an answer like "unfortunately we can't do that because we're still in the merging process." So I didn't even bother asking. My 6T is still in mint condition, screen protector and case on since day one, replaced everytime. No dents or nicks in the sides. Battery still a champ. So honestly, might sell my 8 once it's paid off.
Honestly, you're a champ for doing all of this for people. Keep doing what you do. People love you for it. Even if you couldn't unlock mine.

warlord2045

Jul 15, 2012
Hi, I bought a T-mobile Oneplus 7T from a dishonest seller on ebay. I get error code 255 when trying to do a permanent unlock. I tried the methods you mentioned, does not work on my set. As I am outside USA, T-mobile staff on Twitter not able to help me.

I had checked my IMEI, it is not under blacklist. If you can help me unlocked, most happy to buy you a cup of coffee. Thanks.