• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

T-Mobile KB2007 update 11.1.0.3.KB09CB

Search This thread

jwarrior319

Mew minor update available. No AOD yet.

Edit: 11.0.1.3 oddly changing their version path

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028-001610.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028-001610.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:

spart0n

Sep 5, 2018
LG G Pad 10.1
OnePlus 8T
What do you mean? You said it added a camera dot thing but there isn't a setting? What does that Camera Dot thing do? Maybe you downloaded a app and it's not a OP thing?
It makes a green ring around the camera hole when the camera is activated then keeps a green dot next to it as long as the camera is on. Even when using face unlock

Sent from my OnePlus 8T using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Nope it wasn't any apps it was literally there when the phone restarted after the update

SmileBigNow

Jan 31, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It makes a green ring around the camera hole when the camera is activated then keeps a green dot next to it as long as the camera is on. Even when using face unlock

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Nope it wasn't any apps it was literally there when the phone restarted after the update
Oh, so basically it lets you know when the camera is active, thanks for the information

My camera shots before this update were amazing. I have an 8 Pro as well and outside of better details on the 8 Pro, my 8T was a step above my wife 8. Then the update happened. Now it's doing the exact same thing like what Unlocked Users were experiencing with Low Nightscape Shots, white balance issues, and overall image quality before their first update. After this update my camera is now experiencing these issues. I'm literally on the phone to return this unit and then buying the unlocked version.

badpanda

Dec 29, 2011
NYC/Stamford
Is this common with all t mobile phones? I guess that's the trade off for us getting it cheaper with promos and monthly payments. We seriously do need some updates asap though
They don't do it to Apple and they don't do it to google, and I'm almost sure they don't do it to samsung either...
Because these companies won't let t-mobile dictate that to them. Oneplus let t-mobile bully them with ****ty terrible policy and restrictions like that.

KMHartford

Nov 7, 2016
Hartford, CT
They don't do it to Apple and they don't do it to google, and I'm almost sure they don't do it to samsung either...
Because these companies won't let t-mobile dictate that to them. Oneplus let t-mobile bully them with ****ty terrible policy and restrictions like that.

For this reason is exactly why I'm glad I got T-Mobile to network unlock, requested unlock token from OnePlus and converted my OnePlus 8T + 5G to Global, International edition :good::cool:

KMHartford

Nov 7, 2016
Hartford, CT