• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

T-Mobile LG G2 and LG G3 Lollipop update moves to 'T-Mobile Testing'

Search This thread

jamesd1085

Dec 6, 2012
Newark
Yeah I'm sure, it doesn't have any special function right now. Maybe LG plans on changing that later. The thing is "websites" all over night be using x or y image to get clicks for ads, I'm just showing you guys what's next :) I work at a major carrier and get to see these devices in development stages.

If that's really a stylus, could u post pics of it raised? That would imply a new type of device (never heard of a G3s with a stylus previously). Thanks![/QUOTE

Yea i would also like to see it, i would like to know if it is similar to the one found in Galaxy Note, if it's not similar, then it is pointless to have one.
Thanks for the pictures tho, do you have more of them, maybe bigger ones(more detailed).:fingers-crossed::)

There actually is a newer lower end g3 called the g3 stylus that has one...look it up...smaller processor and the screen is only 1080p instead of the uhd screen...cost a lot less than the regular g3

The screen is 5.5. The phone is code named " Leopard " . I've updated photos to show the stylus! Also, a new leak on a budget LG device...notice its the size of an iPhone 5. It has a 4" screen.

Enjoy!

Music to my ears!

Is the stylus just a regular capacitive stylus or is it a wacom digitizer like the Note series.

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
There actually is a newer lower end g3 called the g3 stylus that has one...look it up...smaller processor and the screen is only 1080p instead of the uhd screen...cost a lot less than the regular g3

I'm not stupid to not know the difference, the picture i posted in my comment, 2nd page 3rd reply is from GsmArena, review of the G3 and not G3 stylus OK:p

Last edited:

jamesd1085

Dec 6, 2012
Newark
I'm not stupid to not know the difference, the picture i posted in my comment, 2nd page 3rd reply is from GsmArena, review of the G3 and not G3 stylus OK:p

Dude chill...wasn't Calling anyone stupid...did you catch the part i was replying to that said haven't Seen a g3 with a stylus?...i was just showing it does exist...had absolutely nothing to do with the pic you posted...don't get butthurt about comments that aren't even posted in a rude manor

Mars196

Mar 5, 2012
Clearwater FL
Music to my ears!

Is the stylus just a regular capacitive stylus or is it a wacom digitizer like the Note series.

Dont get too exited, its a Capcitive stylus. This isn't the LG G4, its a mid range device with the snapdragon 610

Here is the original image after I edited it, clearly a round rubber tip. (ok not that clear lol )
2d8s45k.jpg

Top Liked Posts