T-Mobile Name ID

Search This thread

Born_Immaculate88

Mar 28, 2006
Atlanta
T-Mobile Name ID is a feature that is a caller ID service that is AUTOMATIC 30 day free trial and then a 3.99 paid feature. To opt out you must either call customer care and tell them to remove the feature or open T-Mobile Name ID application > go to subscription status > Read the message > hit No Thanks > read the next message > then hit confirm. This will keep you from having to worry about random added feature that you did not know about on your bill. :)

Reactions: Splaktar
T

The_Biz

It gave me a 7 day free trial and no need to opt out. When I open the app of asks me if I want to add the feature or leave it unsubscribed.

Deebo took your bike too?

hah2110

Nov 11, 2008
So name id doesn't come on eagles blood. How can I install nameid? I tried using my titanium backup but it never finishes restoring, regardless of with or without data.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    T-Mobile Name ID is a feature that is a caller ID service that is AUTOMATIC 30 day free trial and then a 3.99 paid feature. To opt out you must either call customer care and tell them to remove the feature or open T-Mobile Name ID application > go to subscription status > Read the message > hit No Thanks > read the next message > then hit confirm. This will keep you from having to worry about random added feature that you did not know about on your bill. :)