[T-Mobile] OP7 Pro SIM Unlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/

*** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED ***

Hello,

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro only
  • Not eligible for MetroPCS users
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 days
  • Cannot be on the OnePlus 7 Pro international firmware
If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 7 Pro.

Important Information:

* Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.

* If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.

* Your device does NOT have to be paid off.

* There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.

* The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile, NOT 3rd party or OnePlus themselves.

* I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

No payment is required nor are donations but if you feel like donating, use the link below.

https://PayPal.me/spdyhost

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 28, 2013
Is there any other way to sim unlock it? I bought mine secondhand on eBay. The seller couldn't provide me with the information you need. I've tried other third party unlocking services with no success :crying:

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
Is there any other way to sim unlock it? I bought mine secondhand on eBay. The seller couldn't provide me with the information you need. I've tried other third party unlocking services with no success :crying:

If you bought it second hand and it's paid off but on your T-Mobile account and is network locked, I should be able to unlock it. There's no guarantee but I can give it a shot as long as it's been on your T-Mobile account for more than 3 days. Drop me a PM with the information I require and I will get back to you on Friday.

Reactions: Androyd90

Androyd90

Aug 16, 2019
If you bought it second hand and it's paid off but on your T-Mobile account and is network locked, I should be able to unlock it. There's no guarantee but I can give it a shot as long as it's been on your T-Mobile account for more than 3 days. Drop me a PM with the information I require and I will get back to you on Friday.
Worked out great and unlocked ready to use all GSM. :good::good::good:

Reactions: mobbdeep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/

*** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED ***

Hello,

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro only
    • Not eligible for MetroPCS users
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 days
    • Cannot be on the OnePlus 7 Pro international firmware
    If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 7 Pro.

Important Information:

* Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.

* If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.

* Your device does NOT have to be paid off.

* There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.

* The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile, NOT 3rd party or OnePlus themselves.

* I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

No payment is required nor are donations but if you feel like donating, use the link below.

https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    I took care of some requests today. I will be back in business tomorrow. I understand some of you are sending duplicate PM's because the PM system is bugged on the mobile app. As long as you're not intentionally sending multiple requests, I understand. :)

Again, if your request was completed, you would have gotten a reply back from me indicating you're good to go.
    All unlocks have been taken care of up to now. I will resume more on Saturday.
    All requests received via PM have been completed!