[T-Mobile] OP7 Pro SIM Unlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SleepyShaman

Jun 2, 2019
PM Sent

PM sent will all the information needed.

Can't believe I didn't look into this before doing the update especially knowing T-Mobile. Hopefully ill be back up and running.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: mobbdeep
G

GuestD2579

T-MOBILE OnePlus 7 Pro Sim Unlock. September 5, 2019.

Hi, just submitted my request to unlock my sim for my T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro.

Thank you.

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
Question for OP, I saw that TMobile now states that my EIP has been completed, will this affect my bill or anything else down the line at all?

No, I'm simply unlocking the SIM card to work on any network along with the ability to OEM unlock your device. In this case, your device does not need to be paid off. In the event you do not go with my service, the standard requirements for unlocking a T-Mobile device is no EIP balance and 40 days on the network. This does not affect your bill or account in any way, shape, or form.

O/T: I completed all unlock requests up to an hour before this post. The rest will be processed on Saturday.

AlphaKoi

Jul 31, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
OP it worked. Thank you so very much again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190906-063722.jpg
    Screenshot_20190906-063722.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 203

st3wart

Feb 14, 2009
Philadelphia
HTC Leo
HTC One X+
OP YOU ARE THE MAN! Thank you so much for the unlock brotha. I'll get you on a 6 pack when pay drops!

Also side note I just started my TMobile account and the phone and account is only 5 days old. And it still unlocked!

SleepyShaman

Jun 2, 2019
Device Unlock APK

Hello,

Can anyone export their Device Unlock APK? I don't seem to have it installed on my device and the one I found from APK Pure is not compatible with my device and the only thing I see in the Google Play store is for Pixel phones only.

Thanks for any and all feedback,

Shane

Hello,

Can anyone export their Device Unlock APK? I don't seem to have it installed on my device and the one I found from APK Pure is not compatible with my device and the only thing I see in the Google Play store is for Pixel phones only.

Shane
Unfortunately, you must be on T-Mobile firmware to have the device unlock app work, even if it's exported and given to you. If you're on international, use the MSM tool to revert back, unlock your SIM, and go back to international.

Reactions: SleepyShaman

SleepyShaman

Jun 2, 2019
Unfortunately, you must be on T-Mobile firmware to have the device unlock app work, even if it's exported and given to you. If you're on international, use the MSM tool to revert back, unlock your SIM, and go back to international.

By chance do you have a guide on how to do this? I think I still have the files I downloaded when I went International.

Shane

SleepyShaman

Jun 2, 2019
Yeah Buddy!!!

OP got me completely unlocked.

If you are on T-Mobile and you have flashed the international rom you will need to revert back to t mobile do the unlock and then reflash the international and install the Android 10 update. :cyclops:

Thanks to OP and the person that pointed me in the right direction for the T-Mobile image. :D

G

GuestD2579

T-Mobile SIM OnePlus 7 Pro

Thanks so much for unlocking my sim card!! Works great & actually got to install beta of Android 10 to give it a shot. This time, mobile data/sim works flawlessly than when it didn't before. Is bootloader unlocked too or just sim? Thanks. This is awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/

*** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED ***

Hello,

I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro. This allows your device to be network unlocked once you choose "Permanent Unlock" on the T-Mobile Device Unlock app.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro only
    • Not eligible for MetroPCS users
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 days
    • Cannot be on the OnePlus 7 Pro international firmware
    If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said OnePlus 7 Pro.

Important Information:

* Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.

* If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for me to be able to unlock your device.

* Your device does NOT have to be paid off.

* There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.

* The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile, NOT 3rd party or OnePlus themselves.

* I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

No payment is required nor are donations but if you feel like donating, use the link below.

https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    I took care of some requests today. I will be back in business tomorrow. I understand some of you are sending duplicate PM's because the PM system is bugged on the mobile app. As long as you're not intentionally sending multiple requests, I understand. :)

Again, if your request was completed, you would have gotten a reply back from me indicating you're good to go.
    All unlocks have been taken care of up to now. I will resume more on Saturday.
    All requests received via PM have been completed!