T-Mobile Oreo update live (removed links) discontinued look in rom thread for oreo

Search This thread

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
Update is here Oreo for T-Mobile u11 life.
U can go back to stock and try to update or I will make a installable zip and I will upload. Choice is yours. Merry Christmas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171218-085521.jpg
    Screenshot_20171218-085521.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
Mine made it about half way through , I'm BRICKED. Only thing left I can try is the flashable 2Q3Fimg.zip in bootloader.

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
Mine made it about half way through , I'm BRICKED. Only thing left I can try is the flashable 2Q3Fimg.zip in bootloader.

It won't work. I tried just fastboot back system and bootimg. I flashed the firmware but couldn't boot so I went back to my system and boot img and got working again. I'm still to get what I need to get a system img and boot. From Oreo update

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
OK I did it but it's gonna take a while to upload so those of u that can't update with its there is a way. I just spent 5 hrs on finally getting it all squared away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171218-222837.png
    Screenshot_20171218-222837.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 165

dpryor88

Nov 4, 2015
San Pedro
Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 4
So do you have these files available? I'd like to try.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I had to patch the old system. Img with imgpatchtools and flash system.img but I flashed the firmware first then went to download mode and flashed system.img.
Twrp will not work on 8.0 yet but I have patched the boot.img all ready so we have root available for 8.0
Let me know if I can do this too. I'd like these files to try :)

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
So do you have these files available? I'd like to try.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Let me know if I can do this too. I'd like these files to try :)

I can upload the firmware.zip from my phone but system.img can't upload from my phone. U can't get back to nougat firmware once you flash firmware

AsuraDas

Oct 9, 2016
I flashed the OTA and the system img numerous times and now my phone just goes into constant bootloop. Basically It shows the message that "bootloader is unlcock" etc and quickly reboots like 20x before powering up at which case it's extremely challenging just to power it on.

AsuraDas

Oct 9, 2016
How exactly did u flash them?

I downloaded the zip file and remammed it what you specified, put the phone into download mode. I accept the flash and it flashes correctly. Then I fastboot flash system and that appears to go correctly. until I boot up the phone and am stuck on a bootloop. Interestingly enough the phonse says software has been modified where before it said oficial. I didn't flash any roms but I did have twrp and magisk. not sure if that means anything

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
I downloaded the zip file and remammed it what you specified, put the phone into download mode. I accept the flash and it flashes correctly. Then I fastboot flash system and that appears to go correctly. until I boot up the phone and am stuck on a bootloop. Interestingly enough the phonse says software has been modified where before it said oficial. I didn't flash any roms but I did have twrp and magisk. not sure if that means anything

Mine says modified but I think that's because of flashing firmware zip with nougat software. I'm going to upload a patched boot.img I want you to try it first to see if it resolves the issue. It will only take me a second

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    U can go back to stock and try to update or I will make a installable zip and I will upload. Choice is yours. Merry Christmas

I had to patch the old system. Img with imgpatchtools and flash system.img but I flashed the firmware first then went to download mode and flashed system.img.
    Twrp will not work on 8.0 yet but I have patched the boot.img all ready so we have root available for 8.0
    Please the zip :) I'd love to flash the new Oreo update without going back to stock.

Thank you by the way!
    Please the zip :) I'd love to flash the new Oreo update without going back to stock.

Thank you by the way!

I have the zip and am working on it now.
    thank you for doing that, unfortunately it did not work after flashing patched boot

Do u have the nougat boot.img? I know I didn't put the wrong system img up. So try to flash nougat and see if it boots. After I flashed Oreo firmware I had no choice but to stay on nougat system and boot till I patched the system.img with the new files. This should be working with no problems as I went through hell to get Oreo. So no one else would have to.