T-Mobile receiving limited stock

Search This thread

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
got charged today for my Jump order I placed on 11/24 64GB!!!!

Timing couldn't be better... I've just had m y wife refuse delivery on the 32GB I had ordered the other day after I lost faith T-Mo would never ship.

Hopefully I get a shipping notification soon.
5 days before mine.. Let's hope they have more devices....

Sent from another Nexus..

Alix8821

Mar 7, 2011
I totally forgot about the tax charge earlier, so its making a mild dent in the holiday money.

Oops. I'm good with it tho :)

I mean, obv I'm happy to get the 64gb I originally ordered. I'm more mad about my bank account. That's all. Good thing I'm getting 2 paychecks tomorrow!

God knows how long it'll take T-Mobile to refund me the money tho.... Ugh

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
I mean, obv I'm happy to get the 64gb I originally ordered. I'm more mad about my bank account. That's all. Good thing I'm getting 2 paychecks tomorrow!

God knows how long it'll take T-Mobile to refund me the money tho.... Ugh
I was talking to a rep and she said something like 6 weeks... I was like that's crazy.!

SymbioticGenius

Aug 24, 2012
Just got off the phone with T-Mobile. Usual 6 to 8 week BS. No charge on the Amex. Ordered on cyber Monday. :what::banghead:

Congrats to those who are hopefully getting their phones.

Last edited:

mrazzino

Jul 2, 2010
Pending charge for me! Purchased 11/24 around 10AM (don't have exact order details right now). Not a JUMP order, existing customer. :fingers-crossed::good:

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
I'm November 29th and I don't have a charge either so you should definitely have more of a wait as they are in the 11/2x range if I'm keeping track

jhepoy

Oct 8, 2010
San Diego
12/18 - Finally, I see a pending charge on my credit card for a phone upgrade... Looks like the Dec 22nd ship batch is true... I ordered 11/19 at 5AM PST.

LLStarks

Jun 1, 2012
If a new customer orders a 64GB today, is it still backordered?

And when will I start seeing the 32GB in stores?

gotsoot

Mar 15, 2011
If a new customer orders a 64GB today, is it still backordered?

And when will I start seeing the 32GB in stores?
Still backordered, official T-Mobile response is 6-8 weeks for the 64GB. Some stores have 32GB in stock intermittently, but you should be able to order in store or online and get it within a week.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    64 gb online only starting the 12th, 32 gb in stores starting the 12th..

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

And Midnight Blue only... I'm sure that has been stated several times already.

I was about to post about this.
    OK, so as an update, I've been told that orders placed 11/19 and 11/20 are supposed to ship and be delivered by (not ship - delivered) 12/22. An order has come in and will fill those roles.

I stated that I have no trust that this is the case considering the history, and have been reviewing the timeline I've emailed to Mike Sievert and John Legere. I have also included previous emails with exec csr's listing the order numbers i had asked those with delivered 64GB N6's to share.

I have asked for a response that will demonstrate that this date is true and not something to quiet me.

This was on the exec CSR front.

I'm still having a conversation with Des on the matter.

The more I get, the more I will let you know. I'm not done until this debacle is sorted out. None of my clients would ever accept this, and I don't see why we should either.
    T-mobile.com; New customer
    Next Day Shipping
    Order: 11/19/2014 at 7:24 AM PST
    Backordered: 11/19/2014
    Delivery info: 11/20/14
    Delivered: 11/21/2014 at 1:10 PM PST

This makes me want to drown a kitten.
    To those of us still waiting....

To all of my Nov 18th - 19th friends I hope that today brings you credit card charges and shipping notifications!

Let's hope that at least some of us are taken care of today. I still have hope that we'll get our phones by Christmas. lol
    Maybe T-Mo is finally working on the issue? The my.t-mobile portal is down, which is rare for mid-day.

T-Mo just getting ready to update everyone's shipping status on monday
    83a2ff9db4ec29f9e1406a691f5d221d.jpg