Attachments

• 20170905_103305_1504622004965.jpg
    20170905_103305_1504622004965.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 502

VirusZer0

Mar 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
From T-mobile Twitter DM 15 mins ago:

Good morning, Thomas! I just double-checked your order, and while it still doesn't look like it's been picked up by UPS just yet, we're working just as hard as we can to make sure everyone gets their awesome new Note8 just as quickly as possible. It'll definitely be worth the wait. Please reach out if there's anything more we can do to assist in the meantime! :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

homegeek

Nov 17, 2007
I don't know why anyone is bothering with contacting T-Mobile hoping to get a rep that will give you the answer we want to hear. The reps have no clue and are guessing at their answers. I would love to have my phone tomorrow but was expecting to have to wait until the 15th. I know the wait is hard and T-Mobile is not helping by sending out shipping updates which really are only a tease. It also sucks that other carriers are getting theirs out earlier. We all knew what we were getting into when we preordered.

hardbrew

Aug 11, 2010
Your shipment status will change, your cards will get charged and the phone will ship. You will see the Note 8 on the 13th. Maybe, if we are really lucky, we will get them the 12th.

This happens every launch. People work themselves up, they get excited thinking they will get the phone really early. We then get the phone 2 days early. Even if you paid for expedite or standard we all get them the same time.

I've been thru this for 3 or 4 launches and it always happens this way. But, if this one is different then my expectations will be exceeded. Thus I will be an early, happy Note 8 owner.

Good luck all and enjoy your Note 8.

Live vicariously through me TMobile guys....

From T-mobile Twitter DM 15 mins ago:

Good morning, Thomas! I just double-checked your order, and while it still doesn't look like it's been picked up by UPS just yet, we're working just as hard as we can to make sure everyone gets their awesome new Note8 just as quickly as possible. It'll definitely be worth the wait. Please reach out if there's anything more we can do to assist in the meantime! :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lol I like that they are phrasing it like it's UPS fault.

Yaboyjfresh

Mar 22, 2016
Wayne
Well guys I have some sad news.. My buddy who works for TMobile just told me, the agreement that TMobile has with Samsung is not to ship the phones out early to T-Mobile customers. Expect the phone to be delivered between the 14th and 15th. He said the phones are packaged,and ready to be shipped, but because of the agreement with Samsung they can not ship early. Sucks for us all!

homegeek

Nov 17, 2007
Well guys I have some sad news.. My buddy who works for TMobile just told me, the agreement that TMobile has with Samsung is not to ship the phones out early to T-Mobile customers. Expect the phone to be delivered between the 14th and 15th. He said the phones are packaged,and ready to be shipped, but because of the agreement with Samsung they can not ship early. Sucks for us all!

It seems that everyone that has friends working for T-Mobile are getting different answers.

marctronixx

Jul 18, 2007
But why even post the 5th as a potential deliver date?

I mean if T-Mobile had no intention of shipping these units in time for a September 5th date, why even have that show up on the site? Perhaps its just ups automatic logistics just updating based on the shipping speed on the label ..:confused:

This is my first pre order with T-Mobile and my first Sammy phone. This launch is a bit funky.

Top Liked Posts