T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order-Waiting-Shipping Room

Search This thread

kurrupt_1

Mar 13, 2009
Fountain Valley
TMO prints the UPS and scan into UPS database until permission is given for pick up. I've said it before, TMO had their hand slapped by Samsung for shipping early before. Samsung could possible slap other carriers hands for shipping early or call it even for what TMO did previously. There could have been and agreement between Samsung and the carriers that are shipping early but who knows.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wera750

Jul 10, 2012
Pic or it didn't happen hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Proof
924d04577b6f4952080f2d27349f5ed3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dvanzutphenkann

macfan406

Nov 11, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Review embargo was lifted today so it makes sense Sprint and Verizon started deliveries.

Glad to see Samsung treats its fans with care and respect, regardless of carrier /s
Seriously. There is another way to punish a carrier for early shipments aside from forcing the customer, your customer, to sit and watch as others get their devices a week early. :mad:

This seriously is making me consider cancelling my order and getting the iPhone X.

StaticMoot

Mar 19, 2012
Just spoke to T-Force on twitter. I was still on partially pre-order status and told them about all of the posts of Verizon and Sprint customers getting their phones. Also mentioned that there's a Cat 5 hurricane honing in on my home state right when these are supposed to be shipping next week. Apparently I've had a tracking number since 9/1 and their site had never updated. No word on when it'll ship out specifically but the rep said that we could hopefully see these moving by this afternoon. I'm taking that with a grain of salt, but I would like my phone showing up before the hurricane so its one less thing I have to worry about while buying plywood and lanterns and canned goods.

Reactions: gino79

msage

May 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I canceled my hold for pickup request with UPS since I'll be working tomorrow and it doesn't seem its waiting for me yet. My status now reads In Transit but delivery date is unavailable.

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
This seriously is making me consider cancelling my order and getting the iPhone X.

Me too! Only reason I went Android was root and roms. Now that we can't do that anymore then theres no sense sticking with Samsung. If the iphoneX is a beast of a phone, I'm jumping ship with my JOD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: HtcOnekid

fatboypup

Jul 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
www.myspace.com
I mean if T-Mobile had no intention of shipping these units in time for a September 5th date, why even have that show up on the site? Perhaps its just ups automatic logistics just updating based on the shipping speed on the label ..:confused:

This is my first pre order with T-Mobile and my first Sammy phone. This launch is a bit funky.
Because it's the uncarrier thing to do

Top Liked Posts