• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question T-Mobile sells it $216 or "free" with eligible trade in or add a line

Search This thread

bulletbeef

Apr 9, 2013
I picked one up at Metro. Feel free to ask any questions.
Have you tried to see if this works? Sim unlock, and/or bootloader unlock token?

mingkee

Have you tried to see if this works? Sim unlock, and/or bootloader unlock token?

I think SIM unlock, but mod locked it

Just tried, and it does not seem to work (SIM unlock).

Cjkeenan

Apr 5, 2016
LG G6
Razer Phone 2
Anyone here have luck redeeming this deal at a Costco? I have heard people over on the SlickDeals forums have, but all of my attempts just lead to them saying it is not in stock. Also is there really any advantage to go through Costco versus just a T-Mobile store?

alarmdude9

Oct 24, 2010
Summerville
Just got it today. Coming from a pixel 3a and I am not overly impressed, however considering it was $48 out the door it's a good phone. Seems to run Call of duty ok camera is meh so far (in all fairness indoors with some odd light stuff going on) seems to be grainy in low light. Need to give it a few days to see what it does.

lzgmc

Just got one through the T-Mobile promo today. It's quite slow right now, but I had just installed a system update and a bunch of app updates, so maybe I just need to let the phone rest for a couple of hours to get it up to speed.

For those who are curious, the bootloader doesn't seem to be unlockable, at least not immediately. I'll see if I can get the phone network unlocked later this week and if sim unlocking the phone also allows the bootloader to be unlocked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-160225.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-160225.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 79

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I got mine today in the mail, and it's not amazing but it's pretty nice. Screen is definitely nicer than the A32 5G in resolution, black levels, and viewing angles...but I am almost appalled at how bad the photo processing is from the stock app. I know it's a budget phone and I got it for free...so I can't complain but...

I found a GCAM port that works...not the smoothest but look at this difference...everything set to Auto. Even kept wiping down the lens because I couldn't believe it. Not every photo is this drastic..but man does the stock camera app take garbage photos indoors. The only editing done was cropping and combining into the comparison...If someone showed me this, I'd think they were lying and it was two different phones. Edit: attached the GCAM app I found...can't say it's the perfect one, but it works.

Screenshot_20210630-235940_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-001352_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-003606_Gallery.jpg
    Now only if there was a way to bootloader unlock without needing to sim unlock... :(
    Looks like this guy will network unlock your phone if you leave a T-Mobile SIM inserted in your device for 3 days:
    After that, you should be able to follow OnePlus' guide to unlock your bootloader here.
    A side note: screen is exactly same on both N10 and N200.
    All N10 screen protector works with N200
    18 or 27 watts USB-PD charger works 100%
    Will the N10 cases also work on the N200?
    You probably wouldn't want to, since the N10 has a rear mounted fingerprint reader while the N200 has it integrated into the power button.
    I'll have my N200 in my hands Thursday so I'll see if mine is bootloader unlockable without doing the system update.
    So I got mine today in the mail, and it's not amazing but it's pretty nice. Screen is definitely nicer than the A32 5G in resolution, black levels, and viewing angles...but I am almost appalled at how bad the photo processing is from the stock app. I know it's a budget phone and I got it for free...so I can't complain but...

I found a GCAM port that works...not the smoothest but look at this difference...everything set to Auto. Even kept wiping down the lens because I couldn't believe it. Not every photo is this drastic..but man does the stock camera app take garbage photos indoors. The only editing done was cropping and combining into the comparison...If someone showed me this, I'd think they were lying and it was two different phones. Edit: attached the GCAM app I found...can't say it's the perfect one, but it works.

Screenshot_20210630-235940_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-001352_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-003606_Gallery.jpg
    Now only if there was a way to bootloader unlock without needing to sim unlock... :(
    Looks like this guy will network unlock your phone if you leave a T-Mobile SIM inserted in your device for 3 days:
    After that, you should be able to follow OnePlus' guide to unlock your bootloader here.
    A side note: screen is exactly same on both N10 and N200.
    All N10 screen protector works with N200
    18 or 27 watts USB-PD charger works 100%
    Will the N10 cases also work on the N200?
    You probably wouldn't want to, since the N10 has a rear mounted fingerprint reader while the N200 has it integrated into the power button.
    I'll have my N200 in my hands Thursday so I'll see if mine is bootloader unlockable without doing the system update.