T-Mobile SIM Unlocked OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren Edition on AT&T/Sprint/Verizon

Search This thread

champ784

May 31, 2013
Richmond
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 3a
I have to pay my t-mobile one plus 7T pro mc claren phone completely off before I can get it sim unlocked by t-mobile right? Thanks In advance for any information on this topic. Thanks!!!
Typically. But if you talk to the right rep, mainly via social media, you could get lucky. I actually told the rep that I wanted to use the phone for Android development and that's why I needed an unlock, and she did it for me on my first try. In some cases, being honest may actually get you further since there have been many workarounds made for unlocking temporarily and such.

mofoliar187

Apr 25, 2020
Typically. But if you talk to the right rep, mainly via social media, you could get lucky. I actually told the rep that I wanted to use the phone for Android development and that's why I needed an unlock, and she did it for me on my first try. In some cases, being honest may actually get you further since there have been many workarounds made for unlocking temporarily and such.

I just unlocked my OP 7pro McLaren. I want to know if N5 for AT&T 5G will work if i put in my sim in?

mofoliar187

Apr 25, 2020
It does work AT&T. AT&T does not have 5G service where I live. I suspect it will not get 5G on AT&T due to using different spectrums for 5G. Only the new S20's will be able to get 5G on the 3.5 major US carriers.

Thank you for the reply, I guess I may sell my the OP 7Pro McLaren then if the 5G will not work and get S20+ 5G for AT&T!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    probably not much help, but my LOCKED T-Mo McLaren 5G ran a mint sim exactly like the t-mobile sim. so, t-mobile mvno's should work.
    cheaper plans same 5G coverage.
    My phone was granted unlock by TMobile but I don't have the TMobile unlock app . How did you unlock it

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Here's a screenshot of where I unlocked phone after it was granted the unlock from the reps! Hope this helps