T-Mobile Touch Pro2 In Hand Pics **LOTS OF PICS**

Search This thread

lakers8833

Jul 16, 2006
I was able to get my hands on a USA T-MO Touch Pro2. This thing is pretty sweet! TouchFlo runs smoother than any TouchFlo I've installed on my HD.

DSC07362HDTV720.jpg

DSC07368HDTV720.jpg

DSC07369HDTV720.jpg

DSC07373HDTV720.jpg

DSC07376HDTV720.jpg

DSC07377HDTV720.jpg

Last edited:

deemota

Feb 28, 2006
This one is worth waiting for, I like phones with a keyboard. I am toying with picking up a Dash 3G before the TP2 hits, just to play with.

Is this still dropping on August 12th? Any in stores yet?:)

I already picked up a Dash myself anxiously awaiting TP2 Day!!!!

Jul 11, 2009
it doesn't look like the proximity sensor's still there, did they nix that too? That'll really hurt battery life if they took it away..

Lyian

Feb 17, 2009
is it me or does it have a slot loading microsd card in the side?

in my unbranded tp2 i need to remove the battery cover to replace the sd card.

ITs not just you. I Dont know how often you guys swap SD cards, but once i put mine in their it pretty much stays there. Something that small i dont want to damage by pulling it in and out all the time, so for me, i prefer the stock under the battery cover one. Plus the more things are exposed like that, the better chance of it being lost or getting dirt or some crap in it. lol.

Still not a fan of the raised buttons tho, and the keyboard is weird. If anything, the Fn key acts more like an Alt than a Ctrl so dono why those are swapped, but i like the Fn key *shrug* I also like the chrome (fake as it is lol)

Oh well, to each their own, T-Mo users seem to like it, and it is still a Touch Pro 2, so thats fantastic.

faria

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
ITs not just you. I Dont know how often you guys swap SD cards, but once i put mine in their it pretty much stays there. Something that small i dont want to damage by pulling it in and out all the time, so for me, i prefer the stock under the battery cover one. Plus the more things are exposed like that, the better chance of it being lost or getting dirt or some crap in it. lol.

Still not a fan of the raised buttons tho, and the keyboard is weird. If anything, the Fn key acts more like an Alt than a Ctrl so dono why those are swapped, but i like the Fn key *shrug* I also like the chrome (fake as it is lol)

Oh well, to each their own, T-Mo users seem to like it, and it is still a Touch Pro 2, so thats fantastic.
i do swap my sd alot because i maintain several others htc devices .
as for the dust i belive the tmobile 1 as a ruber cover.
dont get me wrong i prefer mine:D, but it looks like we gonna have quite a few diferent tp2 ,one being a tp2 with a 3.5 audio jack that will be released on some carrier in america.

solsearch

Jun 19, 2009
DF
as for the SD card slot, it could just be a change in the cover, meaning you could buy a Tmo cover and get that added bit of functionality if you really needed it.