[CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

grinch247

Jun 5, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
💯 Working flawlessly and unlocked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-154324.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-154324.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: mobbdeep

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
If I'm not mistaken, the T-Mobile Network Experience is an OTA update they pushed to devices allowing their Sprint phones to work on the T-Mobile or Sprint network, not be globally carrier unlocked. Therefore, every carrier still locks your device to their network for 45-180 days even if you buy an unlocked phone from the manufacturer. The second you plugin a SIM from any carrier, they lock your device to their network for a period of time. It's in every carriers activation T&C's. I haven't tested it yet but if someone were to migrate their phone completely to the T-Mobile billing system and wait 3 days, I could probably unlock it to allow the phone to work on any carrier network.

All in all, the best solution to Sprint customers being so restricted to such a **** system would be to force them to migrate their entire billing account into T-Mobile's once all lease/financing agreements are paid in full. However, that's not the route they chose.

But hey, I'm just here helping people out. :)

the newer phones i.e. sprint s20 devices are compatible to work on tmb and spr networks.. however when logged into my sprint account theres a note next to the ones still using sprint sim cards to get a new tmb sim card to take advantage of the full tmb network.. i got one for my s20u and my samsubg purchased s21 ultra.. was just pointing out that newer sprint purchaeed phones can enjoy the fl tmb network if they have a newer device and get a tmb sim card.

and yea, i heard a lot of spr customers complaining about that as well (locking their unlocked device they never purchased from sprint LOL) fact is mpst reps dont know about most policies so they would always tell them its still unlockd and sprint doesnt lock phones purchaed elsewhere which was false lol

Reactions: mobbdeep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
    ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
    • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
    • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
    • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
    * At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
    Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
    https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.
    Venmo: Given in PM by request.
    Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
    I just want to give you guys an update. I am still doing this service, just currently pausing it for a couple more days or so. I work in retail outside of this and with the holidays, I've been super slammed with work and it's exhausting. I promise you all I will be back on full go mode soon.

Thanks again for understanding and sorry I keep pushing this back.
    I'm going to put this service on an official pause. As of now, I am having trouble balancing this with my work life and personal life. Once I feel like I've got time to continue unlocks, I will have this thread re-opened. At some point, I will get around to fulfilling all requests already in my inbox but will not be taking new ones for now. If you'd like to continue donating, you're more than welcome to do so.

Thanks for understanding!
    I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
    so its been four days since i sent a request with all pertinent information, would just like a yes/no

So I'd just like to make sure I did this correctly, I messaged him with my last name (name of account) and phone number, was I supposed to include my imei? I'm seeing people have turn around times of a day or two, so I'm stumped. Thank you.

Sent mine Saturday. Hoping for unlock soon :D

@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.

@mobbdeep, I sent you a PM on Sunday. Whenever, you can get a chance, please take a look. It was two N 200 phones. Thank you very much

@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.

I'm still doing this service. However, over the last week, I've gotten hit with roughly 200 requests and still more coming in daily, which is why it's taking longer. I'm also trying to balance my work life with my personal life in the mix of handling these requests. You will get a response once completed. Some people might get a response quicker than you only because I don't go in a certain order of unlocks due to the way this forum messaging system is.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of plus making sure I take care of myself too.