[T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Search This thread

Migbar

Apr 16, 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro
To revert back, use the MSM Tool. It's about as easy as it is to convert it. Factory resetting hasn't been an issue for me since I have cross-flashed. I have done it twice without any issues, although I don't root.
I was referring to if I was to sell the phone and do a factory reset through the settings menu on the phone would it just clear data and remain international firmware or would it erase the firmware back to tmobile

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
All requests have been complete. If you're not getting a reply from me within a few days, chances are.. you don't meet the requirements or you're not sending me the information I need. I don't have time to tell each individual person what info I need when it's provided in my thread.

Anyway, keep sending in your requests!

Reactions: RibsRialto

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
All requests have been complete. If you're not getting a reply from me within a few days, chances are.. you don't meet the requirements or you're not sending me the information I need. I don't have time to tell each individual person what info I need when it's provided in my thread.

Anyway, keep sending in your requests!
Mine is still saying "not eligible" with reason code 8. PM'd you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All unlock requests have been completed. Please keep sending them in!!
    Thank you mobbdeep for keeping this thread alive, you've helped me two times.
    Thank you for your service it worked
    All unlock requests have been completed. Please keep sending them in!!
    I have questions so if i am currently outside of US and no longer use tmobile sim. I cant unlock my OP8 right?
    Hello all, I have a quick question!

When the FAQ states that you have to have the device activated on the network for 3 calendar days, does that mean if I got the device activated on the account yesterday then I should be eligible for this unlock tomorrow??

Thanks for any help! :)
    Three full days. If you activated yesterday, today would be the first full day. Submit the request after the third full day is over, which would be Monday.
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

At this time, I cannot unlock the Galaxy A32.

Current turnaround time:
    ~1-3 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto US variants only.
    • Not eligible for MetroPCS, Sprint or other TMO subsidies.
    • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot be flashed to any international firmware.
    • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.
    • If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant; NOT OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
    • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    • Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
    • Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
    • Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
    • I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
    https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.​
    I know you posted your threads to vouch but I will gladly give you a +1 here as well you helped me out in the past. If you ever are able to expand to Pixels I have a 4A 5G that I would love to unlock the bootloader on. Beyond that thanks for this awesome service you provide!

Drop me a PM and I'll take a look on Thursday. I won't be doing unlocks tomorrow but I'll be knocking everything out then. I don't see why I can't do it. If I can, then I'll update the thread and add the Pixel in on it too.

Ah nuts that's a nope for my Nord N10 5G on T-Mobile Metro... oh well I hope the drawer trick works in 6 months.

Sorry about that!

@mobbdeep I can't PM is it over already

PM me now, sorry. The last time I logged in here, this forum was on a different layout and older forum software so settings were moved around.

---

To those who were donating to request network unlocks while I stopped the service and you still need the unlock, PM me. I will be knocking the requests out starting Thursday.
    All requests have been completed. Keep sending them in. You guys have been keeping me busy!!
    I just wanted to post an update on the turnaround time right now. Due to the new OnePlus 9 & Samsung A series launching, the amount of requests I have gotten has doubled. I am doing my best to get them completed as quickly as possible. They should be all caught up tomorrow (4/9). Once your request is complete, you will get a response back from me.

Thank you all for your patience and not sending me more than one unlock request.
    Please unlock my oneplus 8
    Last name ********

You're supposed to PM me that information, not post it here publicly.