- Feb 2, 2007
If you're still doing unlocks, please hit me up. I can't figure out how to PM on here.
can you unlock oneplus 9 pro tmobile it not black listed but getting error code 255Hello XDA,
I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock.
ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!
At this time, I cannot unlock the Galaxy A32.
Current turnaround time: ~1-3 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.
- Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto US variants only.
- Not eligible for MetroPCS, Sprint or other TMO subsidies.
- Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged.
- Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
- Cannot be flashed to any international firmware.
- Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.
- If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.
- Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
- If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
- Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
- There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
- The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant; NOT OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
- I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.
ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
- Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
- Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
- Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
- I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..
[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ *** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED *** Hello, I am doing...forum.xda-developers.com[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8. This allows your device to be network...forum.xda-developers.com
Feel free to donate below!
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Does it need to be on the network as in, new phone at least 3 days, or active on network for 3 days? I for instance bought my phone 6 months ago, used it for 3, then swapped sim into my s21?can you unlock oneplus 9 pro tmobile it not black listed but getting error code 255
Edit: Realized you were referring to OP9P, not S21Does it need to be on the network as in, new phone at least 3 days, or active on network for 3 days? I for instance bought my phone 6 months ago, used it for 3, then swapped sim into my s21?
I'd love an unlock so i can unlock bootloader and get off oxygen os.
Well my Tmo OP8T+5g yea LOL. Basically this whole you get a free phone but we lock it because we dont want to lose you thing really has me held up. Its like a bad girlfriend who doesn't want to let go even after giving you things to keep you.Edit: Realized you were referring to OP9P, not S21
Well every phone is gonna come SIM locked out of the box, regardless of whether it was free or not lol. They're all the exact same model after allWell my Tmo OP8T+5g yea LOL. Basically this whole you get a free phone but we lock it because we dont want to lose you thing really has me held up. Its like a bad girlfriend who doesn't want to let go even after giving you things to keep you.
I own and run my own business, performing SIM unlocks and other software-related services. Understanding the intricate details of how each carrier implements the SIM lock and what has to be done in order to replicate the unlock without going directly through the carrier is pretty essential in order to be successful. Trust me, I'm about as far from "clueless" as you can possibly get.Dude you are like a clueless 611 agent.
So you might not understand that some OEMs only make TMO variants, and it's just sold to Sprint customers at the store.
Take, for example https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/cell...2007GRN&contractName=0-yr-ib&deviceQuantity=1
These are Tmobile branded / variant KB2007. It is a T-Mobile device. There does not exist a Sprint variant. So again I ask the OP because he will be more familiar with my question:
If I bought that linked device (for example) through a Sprint account and use it on a T-Mobile line, can it be unlocked?
In order to be unlocked, it has to be on a postpaid account - prepaid doesn't qualify. So yes, all MVNOs are out the window.Are MVNOs such as Mint mobile fall under the "no subsidiary requirement" or are they considered on the T-Mobile Network?
If the above violates the No Subsidiary requirement, would it be possible just to sign up for a postpaid account let the phone be on t-mobile for at least 3 calendar days, get it unlocked and then cancel the plan within the 30 day trial?
I knowingly bought the phone locked to t-mobile because i was just going to use it on Mint. However I'd like to have the ability to move away from the T-mobile network if needed.
The OP is pretty unclear since it talks about Sprint users (as in, on a Sprint line). I want to buy a new device presumably from a T-Mobile store under a Sprint account, but use it on a T-Mobile line.The answer to that is already in the OP
To unlock only the IMEI is not enough! He needs the linked t-mobile phone number and the name of the number owner.hello，i to send you a private message,but it seems that you didn't see it.
can you help me unlock the op7tpro mclaren,
i have imei,very lots thanks!
I know you posted your threads to vouch but I will gladly give you a +1 here as well you helped me out in the past. If you ever are able to expand to Pixels I have a 4A 5G that I would love to unlock the bootloader on. Beyond that thanks for this awesome service you provide!
Ah nuts that's a nope for my Nord N10 5G on T-Mobile Metro... oh well I hope the drawer trick works in 6 months.