• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Search This thread

danielcp79

May 26, 2019
112/5000

Resultados de traducción​

hola amigo Mobb Deep, ¿podrías ayudarme con mi one plus 7t bloqueó el tmobil de la tarjeta SIM? esperé que leyeras el mensaje

Translation:
hello friend Mobb Deep could you help me with my one plus 7t locked the simcard tmobil. waited you read the message

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolRalph

Feb 3, 2010
OnePlus 8T
This guyyyyyy 😌 just wanted to post here to say thank you. And to anybody who hasn't already, please consider donating. Only had to wait two days which is amazing .
Screenshot_20210624-133503.jpg

vishalcmos1

Jun 25, 2021
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

At this time, I cannot unlock the Galaxy A32.

Current turnaround time:
~1-3 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto US variants only.
  • Not eligible for MetroPCS, Sprint or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.
  • If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant; NOT OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
  • Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
  • Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
  • I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.​
can you unlock oneplus 9 pro tmobile it not black listed but getting error code 255

Last edited:

kyanox

Dec 2, 2007
can you unlock oneplus 9 pro tmobile it not black listed but getting error code 255
Does it need to be on the network as in, new phone at least 3 days, or active on network for 3 days? I for instance bought my phone 6 months ago, used it for 3, then swapped sim into my s21?

I'd love an unlock so i can unlock bootloader and get off oxygen os.

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Does it need to be on the network as in, new phone at least 3 days, or active on network for 3 days? I for instance bought my phone 6 months ago, used it for 3, then swapped sim into my s21?

I'd love an unlock so i can unlock bootloader and get off oxygen os.
Edit: Realized you were referring to OP9P, not S21

Last edited:

kyanox

Dec 2, 2007
Edit: Realized you were referring to OP9P, not S21
Well my Tmo OP8T+5g yea LOL. Basically this whole you get a free phone but we lock it because we dont want to lose you thing really has me held up. Its like a bad girlfriend who doesn't want to let go even after giving you things to keep you.

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Well my Tmo OP8T+5g yea LOL. Basically this whole you get a free phone but we lock it because we dont want to lose you thing really has me held up. Its like a bad girlfriend who doesn't want to let go even after giving you things to keep you.
Well every phone is gonna come SIM locked out of the box, regardless of whether it was free or not lol. They're all the exact same model after all

Top Liked Posts

Dude you are like a clueless 611 agent.

So you might not understand that some OEMs only make TMO variants, and it's just sold to Sprint customers at the store.

Take, for example https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/cell...2007GRN&contractName=0-yr-ib&deviceQuantity=1

These are Tmobile branded / variant KB2007. It is a T-Mobile device. There does not exist a Sprint variant. So again I ask the OP because he will be more familiar with my question:

If I bought that linked device (for example) through a Sprint account and use it on a T-Mobile line, can it be unlocked?
    I own and run my own business, performing SIM unlocks and other software-related services. Understanding the intricate details of how each carrier implements the SIM lock and what has to be done in order to replicate the unlock without going directly through the carrier is pretty essential in order to be successful. Trust me, I'm about as far from "clueless" as you can possibly get.

If it comes with T-Mo bloatware on it fresh out of the box, then the OP can do it. If not, then no.
    Are MVNOs such as Mint mobile fall under the "no subsidiary requirement" or are they considered on the T-Mobile Network?

If the above violates the No Subsidiary requirement, would it be possible just to sign up for a postpaid account let the phone be on t-mobile for at least 3 calendar days, get it unlocked and then cancel the plan within the 30 day trial?

I knowingly bought the phone locked to t-mobile because i was just going to use it on Mint. However I'd like to have the ability to move away from the T-mobile network if needed.

Thank you!
    In order to be unlocked, it has to be on a postpaid account - prepaid doesn't qualify. So yes, all MVNOs are out the window.

Yes, totally possible to sign up for a postpaid account just to do the unlocking. Even if they're not offering a "trial", you'll only be charged for the days that it's active. So you're only looking at 4-6 days total, on average. If you sign up for the cheapest single line plan that's available, that should end up only costing you $10-15
    Hi @mobbdeep just wondering, if I get a device from Sprint but use it on T-Mobile, would you be able to unlock it?
    The answer to that is already in the OP
    The answer to that is already in the OP
    The OP is pretty unclear since it talks about Sprint users (as in, on a Sprint line). I want to buy a new device presumably from a T-Mobile store under a Sprint account, but use it on a T-Mobile line.

Specifically, "Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.". Sprint models are T-Mobile variants, and will be on the T-Mobile network. Hence the question.
    All requests are completed. Please keep sending more!!
    Thank you very much for unlocking my phone.
    Wow. I just bought this Oneplus 9 about 5 days ago and you just got my sim unlocked with no fuss. Mad props.
    Still unlocking devices. 2 years and still going strong because of you guys!

Lets keep them coming!!
    hello,i to send you a private message,but it seems that you didn't see it.
    can you help me unlock the op7tpro mclaren,
    i have imei,very lots thanks!
    To unlock only the IMEI is not enough! He needs the linked t-mobile phone number and the name of the number owner.
    I have the same problem
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

At this time, I cannot unlock the Galaxy A32.

Current turnaround time:
    ~1-3 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto US variants only.
    • Not eligible for MetroPCS, Sprint or other TMO subsidies.
    • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot be flashed to any international firmware.
    • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.
    • If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant; NOT OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
    • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    • Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
    • Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
    • Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
    • I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
    https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.​
    All requests are completed. Please keep sending more!!
    I know you posted your threads to vouch but I will gladly give you a +1 here as well you helped me out in the past. If you ever are able to expand to Pixels I have a 4A 5G that I would love to unlock the bootloader on. Beyond that thanks for this awesome service you provide!

Drop me a PM and I'll take a look on Thursday. I won't be doing unlocks tomorrow but I'll be knocking everything out then. I don't see why I can't do it. If I can, then I'll update the thread and add the Pixel in on it too.

Ah nuts that's a nope for my Nord N10 5G on T-Mobile Metro... oh well I hope the drawer trick works in 6 months.

Sorry about that!

@mobbdeep I can't PM is it over already

PM me now, sorry. The last time I logged in here, this forum was on a different layout and older forum software so settings were moved around.

---

To those who were donating to request network unlocks while I stopped the service and you still need the unlock, PM me. I will be knocking the requests out starting Thursday.
    All requests have been completed. Keep sending them in. You guys have been keeping me busy!!
    Please unlock my oneplus 8
    Last name ********

You're supposed to PM me that information, not post it here publicly.