+1 this is legit! Thanks again!Hello XDA,
I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 2 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!
ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!
Current turnaround time: ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.
- Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
- Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
- Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
- Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
- Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
- Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party.
If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.
- Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
- If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
- Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
- There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
- The device MUST be one purchased directly from T-Mobile; NOT from OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
- I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.
ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..
- Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ *** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED *** Hello, I am doing...forum.xda-developers.com[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8. This allows your device to be network...forum.xda-developers.com
Feel free to donate below!
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.
Replying to my own post lol.Folks ,anyone got a response from OP last 3-4 days? I don't have a spare line so had to switch my sim to the nord for a week now. Difficult since I can't check my work emails etc outside of wifi range and have to carry two phones. Just checking if the free unlock is still on.
If you've already PM'd the OP to have it done, you might as well leave the SIM in, because I'm sure it'll be done soon, if you've already been waiting for a weekReplying to my own post lol.
So looks like quite a few people got response in the past few days. Maybe just my bad luck. I did send a follow up earlier today.
Not to hijack this thread but anyone knows if the tmobile unlock requirement of 40 days is strictly enforced? I mean do they really count the 40 days? I already kept the sim in the nord for 8 days now. I can switch it back to my primary phone and then after 35-40 days put it back for 2-3 days and request an unlock from them. Will that work? If there's another unlock method you are aware I would appreciate info also.
Thanks again in advance.
It was nice to visit this forum after almost 8 years. Last time around I was asking information on flashing firmware for a LG G2 d801 when LTE first came to t-mobile. And now when 5G is rolling out.
@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.
@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.