[CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hello, I need help. I'm trying to unlock my bootloader on my Oneplus 9 pro. I'm getting the usual "use valid imei" message. Can you help? Thanks, Jim Cribbs
{Mod edit: IMEI removed}
SN 09b23977

I forgot to add ph: #
{Mod edit: IMEI removed}
SN: 09b23977

09b23977
I've removed your IMEI and phone number from your two posts in order to protect your privacy. If commonly known both could be used for criminal purposes or cause harm to you. For this reason, the OP clearly states in his opening post that he requires such information only by a private message. If you indeed want to publicly post such information, please feel free to edit your above posts and re-insert the IMEI etc.

Anyway, as already stated above the OP offers T-Mobile USA SIM unlock via this thread but not to unlock the bootloader.

Reactions: GOOGLE_USER

Harryflores

Oct 22, 2021
I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
Thank you for your work as soon as you're receiving messages I'll send you one, although I may just need a work around because my phone is fully functional just keeps trying to finish account activation which the company says is complete, guess I just need to know how to wipe it out

iBowToAndroid

Account currently disabled
Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Thank you for your work as soon as you're receiving messages I'll send you one, although I may just need a work around because my phone is fully functional just keeps trying to finish account activation which the company says is complete, guess I just need to know how to wipe it out
That doesn't sound like what the OP is offering. What model device is it, and what carrier is it originally from?

Harryflores

Oct 22, 2021
Can you post a picture or screenshot of what you mean by "just keeps trying to finish account activation which the company says is complete" ?
Screenshot_20211022-175654_OMADM.jpg

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
I'm assuming that your SIM uses Sprint towers. T-Mobile phones have already been made eligible to work with Sprint SIMs, due to the merger. (And the OP can't help you unlock it anyways, since you're not a T-Mobile customer.) So I would just ignore the message

Harryflores

Oct 22, 2021
I'm assuming that your SIM uses Sprint towers. T-Mobile phones have already been made eligible to work with Sprint SIMs, due to the merger. (And the OP can't help you unlock it anyways, since you're not a T-Mobile customer.) So I would just ignore the message
No it uses T-mobile towers in my area all but a few have been converted and this company is owned by T-Mobile, I'm using a sim card that came in T- Mobile packaging

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Mobbdeep I cannot pm you. I meet all the requirements. Please pm me. I will donate PayPal for you doing this.
You need to scroll back in the thread and read the last post that s/he made.
No it uses T-mobile towers in my area all but a few have been converted and this company is owned by T-Mobile, I'm using a sim card that came in T- Mobile packaging
Well according to the screenshot, you're registered on your carrier and have full signal. So again, I would just ignore that message. You should be able to press Back or Home to dismiss it

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
Just updating you guys.. I knocked out a bunch of them a few days ago but I'm still a bit behind and haven't had time to get around to the rest. I have about 80 left and then I'll open my PM's to take more requests. Again, thank you all for understanding.

Nochis

Feb 24, 2015
Google Pixel XL
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Just updating you guys.. I knocked out a bunch of them a few days ago but I'm still a bit behind and haven't had time to get around to the rest. I have about 80 left and then I'll open my PM's to take more requests. Again, thank you all for understanding.
Thank you for the update and for everything you have done. Do you think it will be possible to do the new Google Pixels?

felipe0000full

Jan 25, 2021
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 2 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
  • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • The device MUST be one purchased directly from T-Mobile; NOT from OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.​
Bro could u help me, i have a OP7 pro T-Mobile Locked. Thanks

ankit10505

Jul 28, 2021
Thank you @mobbdeep. I sent you a PM for a OP Nord N200 on Oct18. Please let me know if I need to send you another PM. Thank you!!

aamir54

Aug 23, 2013
OnePlus 8
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 2 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:

Requirements:
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
  • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • The device MUST be one purchased directly from T-Mobile; NOT from OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.

PayPal:
Venmo: Given in PM by request.​
Hey Bro, Please help me to unlock my OP8 Tmobile..

GOOGLE_USER

Jul 8, 2016
where I go, there I've been.
Bro could u help me, i have a OP7 pro T-Mobile Locked. Thanks

Thank you @mobbdeep. I sent you a PM for a OP Nord N200 on Oct18. Please let me know if I need to send you another PM. Thank you!!

Hey Bro, Please help me to unlock my OP8 Tmobile..

STEPS FOR SUCCESS:
1. Put forth some effort
2. Read at least four of the most recent pages of this thread
3. Exhibit some semblance of comprehension

BONUS STEPS:
1. Actually READ that which you are quoting
2. Avoid quoting the ORIGINAL POST without excising the irrelevant portions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

Current turnaround time:

Requirements:
    • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
    * At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

Important Information:

PayPal:
    Venmo: Given in PM by request.
    Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
    I just want to give you guys an update. I am still doing this service, just currently pausing it for a couple more days or so. I work in retail outside of this and with the holidays, I've been super slammed with work and it's exhausting. I promise you all I will be back on full go mode soon.

Thanks again for understanding and sorry I keep pushing this back.
    I'm going to put this service on an official pause. As of now, I am having trouble balancing this with my work life and personal life. Once I feel like I've got time to continue unlocks, I will have this thread re-opened. At some point, I will get around to fulfilling all requests already in my inbox but will not be taking new ones for now. If you'd like to continue donating, you're more than welcome to do so.

Thanks for understanding!
    I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
    so its been four days since i sent a request with all pertinent information, would just like a yes/no

So I'd just like to make sure I did this correctly, I messaged him with my last name (name of account) and phone number, was I supposed to include my imei? I'm seeing people have turn around times of a day or two, so I'm stumped. Thank you.

Sent mine Saturday. Hoping for unlock soon :D

@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.

@mobbdeep, I sent you a PM on Sunday. Whenever, you can get a chance, please take a look. It was two N 200 phones. Thank you very much

@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.

I'm still doing this service. However, over the last week, I've gotten hit with roughly 200 requests and still more coming in daily, which is why it's taking longer. I'm also trying to balance my work life with my personal life in the mix of handling these requests. You will get a response once completed. Some people might get a response quicker than you only because I don't go in a certain order of unlocks due to the way this forum messaging system is.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of plus making sure I take care of myself too.