• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[T/TX/V][ROOT] DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (v17) {perf_event exploit}[20130717]

Search This thread

mykamran

Oct 20, 2011
Hi guys.i root my phone(tx)but when i go to root explorer change permision ro 2 rw my phone get restart.plz help me to solve this problem.
Tnx

izuall187

Aug 24, 2012
Cainta

mykamran

Oct 20, 2011
tnx men but link drob box have a problem

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

ok tnx men when i install reboot fixer give me aborted installation.plz give me busy box link for solve this problem.

mykamran

Oct 20, 2011
Plz any body give me busy box for tx.my rom is 4.1.2 and my base band is .67

Last edited:

Youngpuzzlez

Dec 7, 2013
i done everything before i'm supposed to do before starting and i run the bat file and it comes up with ''the system cannot find the path specified.'' then says ALL DONE!!! press any key to continue but it seems to have done nothing to the phone any help ? i have xperia T with FW: 9.1.A.1.141

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

i done everything before i'm supposed to do before starting and i run the bat file and it comes up with ''the system cannot find the path specified.'' then says ALL DONE!!! press any key to continue but it seems to have done nothing to the phone any help ? i have xperia T with FW: 9.1.A.1.141

sorted my problem just used windows 7 instead of my windows 8.1 thanks doomlord ;)

SNYXPR

Mar 2, 2013
Uden
What about Xperia T LT30p 9.1.A.1.140?
it's a T-Mobile branded version of 4.1.2, The thing is that I can not find the firmware in the supported firmware list..

izuall187

Aug 24, 2012
Cainta
can u update your app? i would like to root 4.3 via this amazing app :D

I think he would need the Kernel.sin and build.prop of your device so he can update his toolkit.

BTW, @DooMLoRD. I saw this when I did a google search lately. I was wondering if this was your work or someone else and using your name. The only toolkit I know that is current is v17.

Link below:
http://d-h.st/1Gp

Last edited:

Defier525

Aug 26, 2012
Thank you for making this available. I have examined your archive and it seems like you are using several binaries, amoing them:

• Android root toolkit
  • Superuser.apk
  • su
  • busybox
  • adb

Most of them is GPL software, but the Github you link to in the first post is just the one for the android root toolkit binary. I would welcome it if you would link to the sources for *all* binaries included in the archives.

esedust

Nov 4, 2010
what about unrooting? if i reset the phote to original in configuration, the phone will be ok to send it to the sat?

Top Liked Posts