T580 FRP Locked

Search This thread

levostyle

Oct 13, 2014
get me out of thy hell

I already installed CF-Auto-Root almost year ago, downloaded from autoroot.chainfire.eu, to get root access on my SM-T585 tablet. Last night, i suddenly suffered to get it connected to the OTG flash drive and then I tried to figure out the problem by disabling and enabling USB debugging, OEM, developer mode, and finally let it to restart. Thereafter, the tablet get looped in wired booting screen says "custom binary blocked by frp lock". I then tried to flash with the official firmware using odin, but I get unable to see the tablet in the odin's ID.COM box. please help me to get out of thy hell????!

I tried to figure out the problem by disabling and enabling USB debugging, OEM, developer mode, and finally let it to restart. Thereafter, the tablet get looped in wired booting screen says "custom binary blocked by frp lock". I then tried to flash with the official firmware using odin, but I get unable to see the tablet in the odin's ID.COM box.

I wonder if you left OEM Unlock unchecked. I read that there are a few people who didn't enable OEM Unlock before flashing and wound up in an odd FRP lock. During my delemma I tried to go to recovery and got redirected to a screen much like the download screen except it only has words in the upper left and the rest is light blue and blank. I could access Odin3 but for a while couldn't flash any apps. Failed to initialize! If you can't connect to your PC to flash by odin3 and you don't show up on the list of devices I'll bet you have a malfunctioning USB cord.

levostyle

Oct 13, 2014
I wonder if you left OEM Unlock unchecked. I read that there are a few people who didn't enable OEM Unlock before flashing and wound up in an odd FRP lock. During my delemma I tried to go to recovery and got redirected to a screen much like the download screen except it only has words in the upper left and the rest is light blue and blank. I could access Odin3 but for a while couldn't flash any apps. Failed to initialize! If you can't connect to your PC to flash by odin3 and you don't show up on the list of devices I'll bet you have a malfunctioning USB cord.

I first disabled and then enabled "OEM Unlock" then restarted the tab, what finally got into hell. all that was for figuring out the problem occured in reading OTG; but of course the tab was able to get charging through its USB cable. So how can I believe it is due to the cable or the port malfunctioning that gets the tab invisible to the Odin3.13??? here are the photos if that help you and other to figure out what I am in and the way to recover.

Attachments

• 20191003_164308.jpg
    20191003_164308.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 20191003_164520.jpg
    20191003_164520.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Binary FRP lock

[QOUTE] but of course the tab was able to get charging through its USB cable. So how can I believe it is due to the cable or the port malfunctioning that gets the tab invisible to the Odin3.13??? here are the photos if that help you and other to figure out what I am in[/QUOTE]
Now this just weirder everytime I hear from someone stuck in FRP Binary Lock. Most Binary FRP Locks I've seen or heard of prevented them from getting to recovery. If I tried to go into recovery on my device I would get redirected to a screen much like the Download mode with words in the upper left corner identifying "Binary Blocked by FRP Lock" yet you seem to have access to the recovery menu. How do you get out of the mess you're in? You should be able to do a factory reset where I and an aquaintence could not access the Recovery menu. I survived, where my aqquaintence has not, somewhat like you.
So you're saying you can't get the device to identify itself to Odin3 which now is the fourth issue that's related but somewhat slightly different. Youngot your notice on the boot screen I got it on the redirected screen my aqquaintence has it on his Download Mode. So all of these have one thing in common which is the recovery. Normally when I see Odin not picking up my device it's usually a bad USB cable. Yours charges while plugged in, so it does work. But why isn't it showing up. I'll guess you've jiggled the cable already to see if it conected? More research and I bet this is something simple being overlooked. I have a lot of methods you can try Levostyle. Go to download mode, then hold power, Home and both volumes for about a minute it should reboot, it may not. Can you reset in the recovery you have?

Heres a patched Odin3.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13c0uDH99PcUzO0cnHuyBKy2e-b_I1W53/view?usp=sharing

Here's a updated TWRP,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/125ucHgjdNYqs54k2EmiwJZY_KxTdsTMi/view?usp=sharing

And here's the Binary 4 FRP Unlock,
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iXrZR2E7m6Ai5InAw8u3lzeLhb3ThRo5?usp=sharing
Flash this from the AP section

I'm not sure what this verity file is for. I'll upload it soon.

Last edited:

levostyle

Oct 13, 2014
[QOUTE] Go to download mode, then hold power, Home and both volumes for about a minute it should reboot, it may not. Can you reset in the recovery you have?

I wiped the cache and made factory reset several times but after restarting the tab nothing has been changed. I tried 3 and more patched Odin3s including the one you now gave me; no success. I used the cable to work with my other phone (SHV E2010S galaxy SIII - the Korean version) and it works well. <twrp-3.2.3-4-gtaxlwifi-UPDATED.tar> how can I put this file on my tab since I am unable to use Odin with? "Go to download mode, then hold power, Home and both volumes for about a minute it should reboot..." of course it gets rebooted but that wired message is all about there.
Please note that my tab is SM-T585 and the one that I used to root my tab was CF-Auto-Root( SM-T585-gtaxlltexx...c210a9ec3bfc20436819d020b7825515).

Attachments

• 20191003_181339.jpg
    20191003_181339.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20191003_181706.jpg
    20191003_181706.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

levostyle

Oct 13, 2014
I finally get rid-off the hell!!!!:good:

Attachments

• 20191004_172441.jpg
    20191004_172441.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20191004_172632.jpg
    20191004_172632.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 97

levostyle

Oct 13, 2014
Turn off the device, remove all the SD and SIM, open the back cover of the tab (please use plastic materials to open the cover), detach battery cable, release power, if any, from the circuit by holding the power button for a moment, attach the battery cable to its default please, make sure the cable is tightly connected, close the back cover and got to download mode as-business-as usual.
I will add some pictures soon.
Finally, I need to appreciate Strange Peer [https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80347391&postcount=11] for giving me a light.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strange Peer
how can I put this file on my tab since I am unable to use Odin with? "Go to download mode, then hold power, Home and both volumes for about a minute it should reboot..." of course it gets rebooted but that wired message is all about there.
Please note that my tab is SM-T585

Your situation seems rather unique. You are able to reset but see no results, correct? However, you can try to reset but there's nothing more you can do with that, you have to continue forward and use the device. Hard to explain. Did you know that when in Recovery you can add files to the device? You should be able to have access in recovery via USB, I'd have to confirm that but on all my other devices I do. Even if you have the T585 all the files for the T580 will work for you. There's only one difference of the devise tree and normally it's not relevant to what we're doing. Normally I would suggest starting over which means flashing in the official software. I have 4 issues I'm working on, yours is one of To help, I'd like to know "all" symptoms you're having. Or do they fit the ones I have listed.
1. Startup goes to bootloop. One version displays Custom binary blocked by frp lock on the Logo Screen.
2. Download Mode is accessible, but not usable. Not accepting of official stock firmware. Also Custom binary blocked by frp lock shown here in another version.
3. Recovery mode inaccessable. Redirects to a screen similar to Download Mode. In upper left, Custom binary blocked by frp lock is displayed. (This one was my device. I solved issue by flashing "Binary 4 FRP Unlock" via Odin. Others could not solve issue).
4. Same symptoms as 1 and 2. However Recovery mode was accessable, usable is in question. Custom binary blocked by frp lock also present.
Anything else you can tell me may be helpful.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Turn off the device, remove all the SD and SIM, open the back cover of the tab (please use plastic materials to open the cover), detach battery cable, release power, if any, from the circuit by holding the power button for a moment, attach the battery cable to its default please, make sure the cable is tightly connected, close the back cover and got to download mode as-business-as usual.
Finally, I need to appreciate Strange Peer [https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80347391&postcount=11] for giving me a light.

Nice to hear. I though I had mentioned that method here or somewhere. That's a discharge method. Kind of like taking the BIOS battery out of a PC to force reset it. The power button has to be pressed for 10 to 30 seconds for a full discharge. I'll pass this along to another having this difficulty and let's see if it helps. I'll get back to you.

Jdekik

Jan 14, 2015
Your situation seems rather unique. You are able to reset but see no results, correct? However, you can try to reset but there's nothing more you can do with that, you have to continue forward and use the device. Hard to explain. Did you know that when in Recovery you can add files to the device? You should be able to have access in recovery via USB, I'd have to confirm that but on all my other devices I do. Even if you have the T585 all the files for the T580 will work for you. There's only one difference of the devise tree and normally it's not relevant to what we're doing. Normally I would suggest starting over which means flashing in the official software. I have 4 issues I'm working on, yours is one of To help, I'd like to know "all" symptoms you're having. Or do they fit the ones I have listed.
1. Startup goes to bootloop. One version displays Custom binary blocked by frp lock on the Logo Screen.
2. Download Mode is accessible, but not usable. Not accepting of official stock firmware. Also Custom binary blocked by frp lock shown here in another version.
3. Recovery mode inaccessable. Redirects to a screen similar to Download Mode. In upper left, Custom binary blocked by frp lock is displayed. (This one was my device. I solved issue by flashing "Binary 4 FRP Unlock" via Odin. Others could not solve issue).
4. Same symptoms as 1 and 2. However Recovery mode was accessable, usable is in question. Custom binary blocked by frp lock also present.
Anything else you can tell me may be helpful.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Nice to hear. I though I had mentioned that method here or somewhere. That's a discharge method. Kind of like taking the BIOS battery out of a PC to force reset it. The power button has to be pressed for 10 to 30 seconds for a full discharge. I'll pass this along to another having this difficulty and let's see if it helps. I'll get back to you.

Hi there Casper young, I've looked on forums and youtube how to downgrade (Which I found that is not possible) and I know it has been a couple of months but hopefully you still around to help people, my tablet is a Samsung gtxlwifi SM-T850 8.1.0/M1AJQ/ T580UEU4CSC1 and have done what most of guides and videos say but I still fail, is there any way to make it work? Since it doesn't let me downgrade and want to google bypass and have back the tablet. Any feedback is much appreciated. I'm patient and followed the instructions step by step carefully of every post but don't know what I'm missing :/

Update: I managed to get the tablet back!

Last edited:
Hi there Casper young, I've looked on forums and youtube how to downgrade (Which I found that is not possible) and I know it has been a couple of months but hopefully you still around to help people, my tablet is a Samsung gtxlwifi SM-T850 8.1.0/M1AJQ/ T580UEU4CSC1 and have done what most of guides and videos say but I still fail, is there any way to make it work? Since it doesn't let me downgrade and want to google bypass and have back the tablet. Any feedback is much appreciated. I'm patient and followed the instructions step by step carefully of every post but don't know what I'm missing :/

Once the device is updated to Android version 8, (as far as I know) the partition is split into two sections listed as partition A and B. The Binaries are different also. Everyones Build number on their device will tell you what binaries it's using. First is the model number "T580", then is the carrier or region. "UE". The next two "U4" reflects the binary which is 4. Any repair or combination files you use must be a binary equivilant and so should have a 4 in the same place. I should be able to make this easy for you given the fact that you have the T580 with the same firmware as I do currently.

Here are the files you should try flashing in with Odin3. The first one is a patched Odin3.13B and should work better.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13c0...ew?usp=sharing
Here's the Binary 4frp Unlock: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ri...1vIpe6f1aqYKbD
If knox is tripped or this doesn't work for you let me know.

Reactions: Jdekik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tried today the T580UEU2BQL1 but failed same way as described in my last post. will try the QI9 once it is downloaded. unfortunately this takes around one day and download also failed twice. I am also thakful for any other option, regardless if knox will be triggered. last option will be to send it to samsung.
    If your tablet is still under warranty, you can send it to unlock FRP along with Proof of Purchase or Receipt, Samsung will do it for free, however, they will charge $65 if it's out of warranty. This is from US, I don't know what they do in UK, Samsung doesn't service internationally, that means they refuse the service if a tablet purchased in UK, send to a US authorized center for repair.
    I am only have US tablet, but I will play with UK firmware to see how it works to bypass FRP, either by downgrade or bypass FRP of Android 7 directly ( trigger Knox count ).
    Again, I have bypassed FRP over thousand of Samsung tablets but they're US firmware Android 7, build QL1. Give me a few days to get UK firmware to play FRP with it and I let you know which one will work.
    I will use my Google account to trigger the FRP, I know the password so if I fail to bypass, it won't be a problem. This is an experiment with the latest UK firmware, so don't count on me.
    one more i tried ( but was more or less sure it would fail ): applying a TWRP also failed. it failed a little bit better, but at least, did not work. I also tried the "WLAN disable while checking credentials" taken from youtube. with this build you won't reach the date and time settings, it simply switches back to the previous site to agree the terms and conditions. so also this path is broken with the new OS. So at this point, sending to samsung migth be the only option. not sure if this is possible as it is a second hand deal, seller advised about the factory reset, but was obviously not aware of the FRP. and i do not have his name nor his login credentials. sometimes buying cheap is buying twice.
    HTML:
     I also tried the "WLAN disable"
    This one won't work because it only used with a very old build of android 6
    Try this one, I will do the same this weekend
    https://pangu.in/nougat-7-1-1-7-0-7-1-2-frp-unlock/
    Samsung won't unlock if you don't have proof of ownership, you can pay someone remotely bypass FRP, not recommended unless you're so desperate.
    Right now, Nougat of US build still has the ability to downgrade, but I think it will follow UK build to prevent downgrade.
    It almost sounds like he's asking how to reset Knox after the device has been rooted. Are you caught in a bootloop where the logo comes and goes and accessing recovery is impossible. Can you get to the download mode but are unable to use it?
    Try this file, it works with Android 8

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79232815&postcount=40

Once the device is updated to Android version 8, (as far as I know) the partition is split into two sections listed as partition A and B. The Binaries are different also. Everyones Build number on their device will tell you what binaries it's using. First is the model number "T580", then is the carrier or region. "UE". The next two "U4" reflects the binary which is 4. Any repair or combination files you use must be a binary equivilant and so should have a 4 in the same place. I should be able to make this easy for you given the fact that you have the T580 with the same firmware as I do currently.

Here are the files you should try flashing in with Odin3. The first one is a patched Odin3.13B and should work better.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13c0...ew?usp=sharing
    Here's the Binary 4frp Unlock: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ri...1vIpe6f1aqYKbD
    If knox is tripped or this doesn't work for you let me know.