[T790W] Enable Modem Diag

Search This thread

EnumC

Dec 22, 2014
Cupertino
enumc.com
TCL 10 5G
OnePlus 8T
To backup your EFS & NVRAM or to modify band settings, you need to enable Qualcomm's modem diag port. This usually requires root, but it seems that there's a built in system app that allows you to toggle this capability directly.

To enable diag, enter ##3424# in the dialer, and press the "Diag port' checkbox in the popup. Then, you would need to install Android HS-USB Diagnostics AF2E driver, which is also attached below.
The phone should now show up under QPST, and you can dig around policyman in EFS explorer & also create xQCN backups.

Have fun!

android-hs-usb-diagnostics-af2e-68764.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682948798

Last edited:
Reactions: marckoby

Diego1976

Mar 14, 2016
hi, I bought the single SIM version but I would like to enable the dual SIM mode, how can I do? i know that with qpst you can do many things .. could you tell me how?

darkherman

To backup your EFS & NVRAM or to modify band settings, you need to enable Qualcomm's modem diag port. This usually requires root, but it seems that there's a built in system app that allows you to toggle this capability directly.

To enable diag, enter ##3424# in the dialer, and press the "Diag port' checkbox in the popup. Then, you would need to install Android HS-USB Diagnostics AF2E driver, which is also attached below.
The phone should now show up under QPST, and you can dig around policyman in EFS explorer & also create xQCN backups.

Have fun!

link not found

darkherman

Thanks. Looks like it's just XDA being XDA. Reuploaded to AFH.
Thanks, I'm thinking to buy the variant Revvl 5G, as I see the step you uploaded you can make backup EFS and NVRAM and then you can also rewrite, which means you can unlock to use sim card from other country.

Surely the group of unlock box as Sigma Box and others, should be working on the way to make it unlock on the network

Last edited:

ᐯerified Developer

Account currently disabled
Dec 14, 2017
macgames-torrent.com
Blu Bold N1
Screenshot_20201223-053853.png
Screenshot_20201223-053931.png

Reactions: darkherman

Escapero

Apr 18, 2013

Have fun!

android-hs-usb-diagnostics-af2e-68764.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682948798
I have one just the same and I need to unlock it, can you please help me with the link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download cx file explorer from play store you can view certain folders from system without being rooted. Tcl 10 5g verizon Model T790S. Thiers not a day that goes by that I don't try to root this thing Need more support Lets go developers let's get this beast rooted .!!

Have fun!

Thanks. Looks like it's just XDA being XDA. Reuploaded to AFH.