[T820][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 20180301 (ABANDONED)

Search This thread

yankee528

Jan 29, 2013
Nothing positive for now, guys. I'm stuck with sensors and audio. Qualcomm platform is new for me, so probably I missed something.

sensors fixed.
Thanks for for work on this. I wish I had the slightest clue how to do all the stuff you developers do. But I'm sure glad you do.

zazzman12

Feb 4, 2012
Adding to the Chorus

I just want to add my voice to the chorus. Thank you for working on this. LineageOS on my Sm-T820 is exactly why I rooted my tablet. I've been waiting for someone to work on this. I look forward to testing once there are a couple more releases.

Jsilver73

Nov 5, 2013
Christchurch UK
new build has been uploaded
almost everything is working now. gps doesn't work in hardware part.
download links in op

Great to see development happening here with this tablet. Out of interest, is there any plan to bring up to LOS 15 on due course or is it a case of waiting for Sammy bring up first for the source?

Sent from my OnePlus5 using XDA Labs

bonuzzz

Apr 1, 2005
Great to see development happening here with this tablet. Out of interest, is there any plan to bring up to LOS 15 on due course or is it a case of waiting for Sammy bring up first for the source?

Sent from my OnePlus5 using XDA Labs

We are not depend on samsung sources for bringing up oreo. I think we will start soon, next week maybe. But I cant forecast any progress or eta for now. It's not difficult to bring up oreo, but probably will be enough difficult to get it stable in this stage of lineage oreo itself.
btw, we dont have a goal to publish oreo before samsung.

Reactions: Jsilver73

bambinook

May 10, 2011
mega happy XD

Thanks for the rom, keep it up :) ( aggiornamento: ho appena notato che è per la versione wi-fi, peccato :) )

Last edited:

razem-io

Mar 1, 2018
This is amazing. I had some issues to install it. Took about an hour. Now I finally have this ****ing Samsung bloatware stuff of my tablet. It works like a charm. I will report back about battery life.

Thank you so much!!

powerade001

Jun 3, 2006
Nicolet, QC
Hi!
You did a remarquable job on this rom! Thanks a lot for that! Only one drawback I noticed: there is heavy battery drain when in standby (ex: in 6h standby, ~ 25% drain vs 3-4% with stock rom). But this rom is VERY promising. Thank you again for your efforts. Looking forward to following releases...

android.4.0

May 23, 2012
Wow Finally a Rom that works almost 100%, i haven't tried it yet but maybe soon, Do you have plans to update to the new LineageOS 15.1 or even submit it as an official build? for the Lineage site. Keep up the great work looking forward to a stable build. :)

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
Just went back to tw. Unfortunately still some sluggish issues with webrowsing and such. Thinking it's a gpu issue??? No complaints here, just letting op know. I'm sure he's aware, and still working his magic.

coughingskunk

Aug 26, 2013
everything seems to be working with the exception of the s-pen in landscape mode. in either landscape or portrait mode, the s-pen coordinates map to the portrait mode coordinates (rotated 90 degrees i.e., left-right corresponds to up-down and vice versa)

HACK3DANDR0ID

May 25, 2017
New Jersey
What are you guys using for ROOT on the latest build?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

ROM is running great BTW...Good Job DEV

Top Liked Posts