Search This thread

dacsaba

May 5, 2021

Attachments

• IMG_20210422_154829.jpg
    IMG_20210422_154829.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
May 1, 2021
In your photo I can see only part of the rom chip, but this is enough to conclude that you have a pfc52 10al chip, its size is 16gb. Ram memory you have micron d9pfk, which means that you have 2gb ram memory. This is how Chinese manufacturers deceive us.

May 1, 2021
in your photo I can see only part of the rom chip, but this is enough to conclude that you have a pfc52 10al chip, its size is 16gb. Ram memory you have micron d9pfk, which means that you have 2gb ram memory. This is how Chinese manufacturers deceive us.

dacsaba

May 5, 2021
in your photo I can see only part of the rom chip, but this is enough to conclude that you have a pfc52 10al chip, its size is 16gb. Ram memory you have micron d9pfk, which means that you have 2gb ram memory. This is how Chinese manufacturers deceive us.
Nice, i buoght 4/32 😂 awesomrle, thx for info

m1lanco

Apr 25, 2021
How to uninstall hidden apps? I mean advertising that randomly appears in menu and others that slow the device. I mean an ad that randomly popup in the menu etc and others that slow down the device. Which apps can be safe uninstalled?

May 1, 2021
How to uninstall hidden apps? I mean advertising that randomly appears in menu and others that slow the device. I mean an ad that randomly popup in the menu etc and others that slow down the device. Which apps can be safe uninstalled?
I have firmware A25, there are no ads anywhere. To get rid of YouTube ads, I installed smart tube. Maybe you should check your TV box for viruses? Because I have no ads.

Stealth75

Feb 22, 2021
<<UPDATE>>
Never mind, I think I sussed it out.
<<UPDATE>>

Hi all, I'm trying to apply the latest firmware following the instructions (stick toothpick in to press button until the android logo comes up) I've found the hidden AV port button, the only problem is, when I press it and connect the power to the box, nothing happens! It just doesn't turn on.
Any ideas? Is there a simple trick I'mmissing?

Last edited:

CHRISTIAN ARIAS

May 13, 2021
Lo siento por mi ingles. Atención, compruebe que tiene un tamaño de RAM y ROM falso. Para verificar el tamaño real, debe abrir la caja de la caja de TV. y vea el etiquetado de los chips RAM y ROM. Las pegatinas de la caja de TV también son falsas. También me convertí en víctima del engaño (y hay muchos engañados). Después de flashear la caja de TV, resultó ser 2/16, pero debería ser 4/64. Pensé que esta versión de firmware no era para mí, pero después de verificar los microcircuitos en la hoja de datos, me di cuenta de que el fabricante y el vendedor estaban mintiendo sobre el tamaño real de RAM y ROM.
Los usuarios que tienen el tamaño real de RAM y ROM después de flashear con cualquier versión de a24, etc. tienen el tamaño indicado, no reducido.
Compruebe, abra una disputa si encuentra RAM y ROM falsas.
Por ejemplo, mi marca ROM es PFC52, según la hoja de datos tiene un tamaño de 16 gb, pero debería ser 64. RAM Tengo sec k4b2g0446c con 8 chips de 256 mb cada uno, 8x256 = 2048mb, pero debería ser 4096mb
Friend do you have the firmware for this card? Please help me ,,,,
my comrreo is [email protected]

Amigo tienes el firmware para esta tarjeta? Ayudame por favor ,,,,
mi comrreo es [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just google "Allwiner update guide"
    Best with Allwinner PhoenixUSB Pro V4.0.0 tool (You need a usb-A to usb-A cable)
    Transpeed T98-616
    If you want custom rom with root and update 2020.10.21 the room fully working :) its better then stock some memory optimization was done .
    Flash with PhoenixSuit_V1.10
    First change language from russian to english and then connect to the internet run magisk tv box will reboot
    Creators of the room bosia_angel and VPS56:

Download here
    Just thought I would post regarding this box. Not much information on it.
    I bought on a whim without realising the one thing I wanted was missing (Bluetooth). However the box has grown on me.
    Its powered by the new Allwinner H616 Chip. However its performance sucks. For some reason they have forced CPU to 1.4GHz all the time. No point in my opinion, it just causes it to heat up for no reason.

Anyways, it comes fully rooted. I did try and install SuperSU, ended up killing root. So I reflashed it using usb flasher. There is also a new firmware update, which shows when doing wireless update.
    Firmware released is 10.1.12, update takes it up to 10.1.14. So I did update and then factory reset to start fresh. The only problem is, rom is such a mess. App folders every where and system is filled to 100%. I deleted bloat in /system/pre-install folder.

I stopped rooting stuff years ago, so Magisk is newish to me. I thought I would try Magisk manager. Worked great, was able to install Magisk. From then on all root apps worked as I was able to set root access, which is something I could not do before. I also installed kernel auditor and set read ahead on and tweaked the build.prop. This helped speed it up, now stuff like Emulators no longer jerk and stutter.

One downside, Prime video does not work, you have to use Amazon Video (which is their browser alternative).

So hope this helps anyone with the same box.
    Here is the latest firmware with working Wifi

T95-H616-A24

Well I don't or can not explain where got this you know after about 20 tries of different methods using other roms ect I ran across this. T95-H616-A25.img and i said what the hell stuck inthe old tooth pick and it completed which was a shock. So all i did was toggle Root switch and installed a X-plore file manager and sure enough I get into root. Now I am tired i can not tell you if all of BT dual wifi ect works I can say for sure it does load up with usb 4.0 and you do get root.

T95-H616-A25.img = https://mega.nz/file/K8423QyD#0hO5-fR8gm5RUIoENVxwuzYVZv46paOOowFKZVaarKE

I take it back I looked through web history and I found it here "https://www.turewell.com/pages/tvbox-document"
    Can you confirm that the A24 is a chipset version? Because the firmware has different letters and numbers (X18, X19, A21, A24, etc.) and the names Pixel2/MBOX.

This firmware "T95-H616-A24" is 10.1.A24_20210315-1615 and is designed for 2GB/16GB. I don't have 5G WiFi, so I can't confirm if it's for the Dual WiFi version. Version A21 does not work on my device. I have 4GB/64GB with Dual Wifi and firmware was 10.1.A24_20210315-2036 MBOX. This "1615" have slower WiFi speed on 2,4Ghz.

Has anyone tried to investigate where the update system will connect? So you can download the latest original firmware from the manufacturer? How do I identify the device manufacturer if it is not displayed on it? I need original firmware for my device.
    I have this box on magisk 20.4 direct install T95 h616-10.01.14. X18

Have had it for while now it works well with all the apps gms store etc using magisk hide. I will dig out the firmware and post for anyone who wants it. Decent firmware with build.prop tweaks etc applied.

Originally posted by @3mel here is an updated link to T95 MBOX 06.24.20.X18 ROM With Magisk 20.4 just update manager app if need be.

I've found this to be the best firmware for this box, there is a root switch in settings>about menu
    Leave this be as magisk will work with things like adaway because it has system less root.