T95 box spoofing question

Search This thread

Smurfy76

Nov 14, 2017
So I am looking into spoofing certain apps like hulu to run the android tv version. So the box is rooted and I have installed magisk as well as xposed and installed the device spoof module. But I'm lost in adding a correct setup to actually spoof the android tv. I'm not even sure this could be done but seeing as aurura app store doesn't seem to work figured this might be another option.

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
@Smurfy76 sorry this isn't related to your question directly, if you have the H616 version of the T95 with EdXposed or another version of Xposed running happily can you share the name of the versions you used please ?

last time I tried YAFA and SandHook both broke the rom and forced me to factory reset.

Last edited:

Smurfy76

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for delayed response. I actually returned it due to it being useless. But as I remember I used the latest versions of edxposed on the stock rom. Along with magisk of course.

Reactions: 3mel

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
Sorry for delayed response. I actually returned it due to it being useless. But as I remember I used the latest versions of edxposed on the stock rom. Along with magisk of course.
was it Riru - EdXposed or Riru -LSPosed ?

if you're thinking of getting another box, take a look in the AMLogic Android forum. they are way closer to phones in the support they're able to get.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.